Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Quote from alannathatsme: “Hi All This might be a silly question but are you allowed chewing gum on the bodytrim diet? Also if your really not hungry is it okay to skip your snacks, or should I try force them down?? Hope to hear back soon, I have a piece of gum in front of me with my name on it!! Alanna” Hi Alanna the snack should be protein only and around 50 grams remember eat every three hours. if you are not that hungry try a good protein shake instead i usually have one or two shakes a day.…

• I am not sure either. but i think you will not clean the carbs out properly and give your body enough time to start using fat stores. hey but if it works go for it. i have stuck with body trim for six weeks and lost 9kg. try some of the great recipes on here some of them feel like cheat meals when they are not, like the Cauliflower base pizza it is out standing.