Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• here here to the gyros on a plate - such a welcome meal when u are starving and out of house...also thai is good - just get stirfry meat/fish/prawn with vegies...and a light sauce like lemongrass, garlic, chilli etc...YUM! It is actuall quite easy to eat out once u get the hang of it...although I really hate how much food gets wasted sometimes when you have to order standard meals and eat around all the carbs like chips, potaots pumpkin etc..LOL! I just imagine the carb foods like little devils …

• Quote from daisyrock: “Tomatoes are a veggie. I couldn't find anything specific on the flavoured tuna, but go with the less than 10g of carb per 100g rule and it should be ok. Unless someone else knows a bit more than I do !” Flavoured tuna is definately ok - says so in the Bodytrim book and website...and they are usually about 5 g carbo per 100g...so all good God i think i woudl die if I could only eat plain tuna LOL! I mean I like tuna normally ...but when u r eating it 4 times a day a little …

• Hi MAree67 - i am on day 4 and I am really craving fruit - i did live a fairly vego life before BT - eating very little meat and a lot of fruit and veg and good carbs (Not low carb though lol)....so I am really having to be committed to this new eating plan - but the weight is just creeping on while I eat the old way...so something has to be done...I have lost about 3 kg in 4 days... Mango! hell yeah! i feel your craving LOL!!

• Hi MAree67 - i am on day 4 and I am really craving fruit - i did live a fairly vego life before BT - eating very little meat and a lot of fruit and veg and good carbs (Not low carb though lol)....so I am really having to be committed to this new eating plan - but the weight is just creeping on while I eat the old way...so something has to be done...I have lost about 3 kg in 4 days... Mango! hell yeah! i feel your craving LOL!!

• New to Bodytrim...

cheeks74 - - Low Carb Beginners

Hi eberyone, I started Body trim yesterday and am in the middle of day 2 detox ..whoa! Never gone this long without carbs before in my life! Scary! But i got on the scales this morning after 24 hours (which I know is silly - but couldnt help myself) and I had lost 2 kg!!! HILLARIOUS!!! I am going on a cruise in June for my 36th birthday and I want to wear a bikini!! LOL havent worn one since I was 12 ....Have struggled around the top of my healthy BMI to the lower end of overweight for years sin…