Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Oh no.... sorry guys!! I forgot to pop one of the main ingredients in the recipe above... its 150 ml of cold chicken stock... silly me.. Lozza:D:D

• Oh this sounds great!! Im just getting back into the swing of things (its hard to be strict at chrissy time!) I found this recipe on the net under "low carb recipes" Juicy Chicken Stirfry- - 1 red capsicum - 2 zucchini - 1 clove of garlic - 1 tbsp Olive Oil - 4 Chicken Breast fillets - 100g Snow peas - 2 tsp cornflour - 1/2 tsp dried basil - 1/2 tsp dried thyme - Salt and Pepper - 3 tbsp Grated parmesan cheese Method: Cut the Capsicum and Zucchini into thin pieces, Crush the garlic. Heat the oil…

• Wow Reina.. your weight loss to date is great! well done!!! I wish i could blame my hubby for my weight gain as i was as skinny as a rake before i met him!! heheheheh Lozza:)

• Phew.... Im not the only one.... I only wish to loose 10kg and have now been on BT for a week and lost 3 kg... I feel this week is allot slower as well! I have been weighing myself everyday (its very very addictive) and cant seem to get below 76kg.. and my pants are still tight! so im not sure where ive lost the 3kg's..... I will have to hubby to hide the scales till my weigh day as i will never loose weight if i keep jumping on the scales!! Lozza:)

• Hello... Oh thanks for that:D! yes i am not the most regular person in the world! (my husband on the other hand is a nice routine!) I was on Tony ferguson about 1 an a half years ago and lost about 9kgs but had to stop as i became very ill because i just could not "go" to the toot... it was horrible... and i did have my doubts about going on BT because of this.. How do i go about finding out some info about this tea? I would really like to give it a go.. Thanks so much for your advice.. Lozza:):…

• Hi Watson.. Thanks so much... I will give it a go!! Thanks so much for the advice.. Lozza:):)

• Ok... so i have now been doing BT for over a week now... I feel .....good, have stopped those nasty little cravings... and have lost a total of 3kgs!!!!! Im heading down to pharmacy to get some vitamins as am feeling a bit weak.... and the other thing (which is embarrasing but i really need some advice!) i have only managed to go to the toot for #2's twice since starting a week ago!...... sooooo does anybody have any ideas as to what i can do or take to help get things moving again (literally mv…

• Hi there BT ers......:D: Just a question.. for our protein snacks can we have mini quiches? I made a batch of mini quiches with a shake of mixed herbs, tiny ham pieces and 1 onion... Is this ok to do? I am just getting sick of ham from the deli!!! Lozza:):)

• Re: Hello!

Lozza - - Introduce Yourself

Thankyou Daisy..... Lozza:):)

Thanks Sherrie.. your the best!! Lozza:)

• Oh these look so yummy!!! Im on BT, could i have these as a snack or something?? I certainly hope so... Lozza:)

• Hi there! Im on my 6th day of BT.... i have been looking through the threads and people have been talking about a cheesecake muffins? or something like that.... How do i make those? sounds delicious!! Im getting a bit sick of meat as my protein snacks.. Lozza:)

• Body Trim Recipes??? help!!

Lozza - - Low Carb Recipes

Hi there!! I have started Body Trim (into my 6th day) and am in desperate need for some recipe ideas!:confused: I cant go onto the bodytrim website as i havent purchased the book because im borrowing it from my friend (who cannot remember her password to the website!) I have had a browse through the recipe threads but im soooo confused!! what can i have? Can i have those oopsie rolls??:confused: I really need help! Hope someone can help me out as i would really really apreciate it!! Lozza:)

Hi Sherrie... I have been taking a look around the forum and came across the BT thread.... they talk allot about recipes like the oopsie rolls and lots of other snack ideas..... I cant seem to find these recipes they talk about.. Could you possibly help me out:confused: I would really apreciate it! Lozza:)

• Hi there.... I too have started BT.. Im on my 6th day and i feel GREAT!!!! i never feel hungry.. and have lost a bit of wait already! All i can say miffy is make sure you are organised! I make sure that i have everything prepared (especially my snacks) the night before.. It is easier this way. I have started writing down a meal plan for the week so that keeps me motivated as well.. I would love to keep in contact as well! Im currently looking for some nice dinner recipes! Lozza:)

• OH WOW!!!!! Yummo! That looks delicious..... Wonder if i could possibly have that while im on Body Trim diet i wonder??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Lozza

• Hi there! I am 5 days into the Body Trim Diet and im wondering if anyone has a recipe for eggplant lasagana? I have tried it before and loved it! Just wish i knew how to cook it! Thanks Guys!!! Lozza:):):)

• Hello!

My Name is Lauren.... My husband and i are on our 5th day of Body Trim! Along with my mum and brother!:):):):) We have a friend who recently joined BT and she is helping us through.... however she lives an hour away and unfortunetly we dont have the book (only photocopies of the book) So i am trying to search the web for some BT recipes and support!!!!! and i was lucky enough to come across this awesome forum! It seems so suportive!!!!!! I was starting to loose hope....... simply because im over…