Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Hey there guys...

Angelaaa - - Introduce Yourself

Nulky....hiya and thanx for welcome...

Thanx for the welcome Melvan...

Thanx luv2bslim.... I've already decided this is an awesome site... And yes as you said heaps of good advice..

• Yeah...I tend to agree with you Sherrie.... Just found recipe for Oopsie Rolls.... Sound good.... I see that recipe can also be used as pizza base.. Since husband and son also on diet (tho they not vegetarians)...mite try to make pizza later....

• From what I can gather they just give you a few recipes...most of these are meat based...few vegetarian ones... They just say substitute tofu, lentils etc for meat... Gets a bit boring after awhile...

• Thanx Sherrie... Will check out the thread.. And yes...I can have dairy and eggs...(cept I think in BT dairy is pretty much limited in weight loss phase}....

• Hey guys... There may be a thread already going for this but I have not found it as yet... Just wondering if anyone has any recipes for vegetarian low carb diet.... I have been surviving on what I'm eating but getting a bit tired of what I cook.. Just want to try some new things...just that I find it hard coz nearly all recipes contain meat... I am a BTer by the way...

• Re: Any BTers in here?

Lol white gypsy...I want to kno how to put a pic as well.. As for a ticker...what is that??????......

• Re: Any BTers in here?

Hey Pink... I'm a BTer as well...so u can add me... Forgot to mention in my intro post that I am a vegetarian....just to make things a bit more interesting...

Hiya Arandall.. Nice to meet you...I'm sure we be seeing a bit of each other...

Hey Sherrie... Thanx for the welcome... In answer to your question the only major difference I have came across between males and females is as follows: MALES: Main meals should be 150g or less FEMALES: Main meals should be 100g or less Snacks are 50g to 100g for both (these are for protein)

• Hey there guys...

I came across your website while browsing for low carb recipes....and was very impressed with it.. I started on the Bodytrim diet about 2 weeks ago...my husband and son are also on it because they also need to loose weight I want to succeed in this but its not easy...trying to find interesting and tasy dishes that will keep the 2 males on the diet. Anyways...I've managed to find some great recipes on this site...thanx heaps..