Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Howdy

Fatbgone - - Introduce Yourself

I was just thinking that my kitchen needed a shelf........wonder if it'll take the weight of all my books? Not thinking so......... Will checkout what I can tomorrow and then get online tomorrow night.

• Howdy

So there is a 4th book?? Yeh our 'big smoke' and yours would be very different! hahaha. we only have a 1 coles, woollies, target and best and less.....those are our major shops! Will have a look and see how I go. Target may have something or the one bookshop we have. Otherwise it'll have to be online. Thanks Sherrie. Oh and I love pictures too! loved the recipes that I saw on 'Paleo Grubs" but I like hard copies of things.

• Howdy

OMG! Just found a 3rd book!! What do I do now!!!! Get them all???????? arrrrrrr!!!

• Howdy

yeh we don't have Big W only target. Just found the books on booktopia, so you think they are worth getting? was thinking both?? or is one better than the other?? thanks Sherrie

• Howdy

awesome, maybe if I have time Ill check the bookshop out or can you get that online?

• Howdy

well I think I'm going to have to get it as I'm going to the 'big smoke' tomorrow.......had the most awesome marinated chops - was meant to be with mint sauce but I didn't have enough mint! but I don't think it needed it and had sauted asparagus (instead of the beans)....yummmmmm. Was a huge family hit. Oh there is also .....not sure if you've heard.....I quit sugar....is that any good? Have you heard of the online book 'paleo grubs' saw some interesting recipes in that but I like hard copies of…

• Howdy

Just wondering if anyone has got the new Pete Evans cookbook? I have the family food one he released a while back and have seen he has another one out. Thoughts and opinions?? Have really only had a good look at the first one tonight. I live in the middle of nowhere so really hard to get some of the food. Is it family friendly? Thanks

• Howdy

true Sherrie but I think this is go number 1000! haha.

• Howdy

Evening all, well finally have decided I need to get my S*^%t together and start over again and get rid of this weight. So here I am!

• MKR

Fatbgone - - The Lounge

Oh so trying to be a positive Polly. Cream with cheesecake......is there anything better?

• Introduction

How are you getting on Sonali?

• MKR

Fatbgone - - The Lounge

I know!

• Hi everyone

its a huge treat for us - going out for dinner (well lunch in this case) , so was nice to make the most of it........back on track tomorrow. oooo low carb.......nice!

• Hi everyone

Yep I was the same. Started by but after reading more info etc have changed and also doing well. Remembering its a life style not just a diet ( she says sitting in an Indian resturant waiting for my bottle of wine!!!)

• awesome! we dont go out very often so this is a HUGE treat. and now that the power has gone off.........................................

• Ok so how bad is indian food at a resturant if I dont have rice? What are the best options? Cheers

• MKR

Fatbgone - - The Lounge

I have a simple recipe somewhere for scotch eggs that I used while on BT for my protein snacks, only using half and egg. We all thought they were great. TV reception has been better the last 2 nights, so I've been able to watch it! Yay - execpt for when the *&^%$ dogs went missing in the middle of it! grrrrr.

• New but keen

Welcome SusieJ. You'll get lots of help and info here. Best of luck

• Introduction

Welcome Sonali. Best of luck.

• Feeling fat and disgusting

Welcome! Best of luck of your journey. Lots of helpful people and support here.