Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Stopping weight loss

Rave - - Low Carb Living

Thanks Sherrie, he is so scared of putting weight back on that it is hard for me to get him to eat more cals. Will just start giving him higher fat food and more carbs and see what happens. He is 2kg below his preferred weight so we have a little bit to play with.

• Stopping weight loss

Rave - - Low Carb Living

Hi Guys, I have searched the forum and cannot find what I want. Both my husband and I are on BT, my husband has reached his goal weight with a fantastic loss of 18.2kg. But he is still losing. I have upped his carbs by a small amount and he is still losing, not much but...... How do I stop his weight loss? Me, I am doing well. A lot slower than my husband but have lost just over 10kg, another 5 to go. Very happy and feel so much better and healthier. Cheers Rave

• Re: Getting Started Thread

Rave - - Low Carb Beginners

Lol, I am going to go one better. The factory I work in is Cadbury. Chocolate everywhere. I am a chocoholic but just have to ignore seeing and smelling it.

Hi Supermum, we found the first 3 days quite easy but we had the headaches and missed our coffee. Apart from that we were never hungry and quite enjoyed our food. Felt rather special on the 4th day when we could have veges, lol. I found it hard today to stick with the 3 hour regime. I work part time in a factory, get up at 4.30am, have brekky at 5.15. I start work at 7am, first break at 8.30, lunch today was at 11.45 and my arvo break 1.30pm. There is no set time for my breaks and I am hoping th…

Thanks Sherrie, tomorrow is our first day in the weight loss phase. Both my husband and I have noticed a loss of energy during the detox, is this normal? Mainly in our legs, everything is much harder. Hoping that a few carbs and greens will set us up re energy.

Hi, I have a couple of questions. Can you have salami as a protein snack? Also I am missing coffee so much, is it okay to have one weak one a day with a little skim milk? I am on day 2 of the detox, am not hungry and the headaches are slowly going. Managing the meat only better than I thought I would.

• Hi, I have just started BT, actually this is my second day of the protein only days. Thankfully my OH has come along for the ride. I weigh 81 kg and my goal is 68kg. Apart from massive headaches we are doing well, not hungry at all but so so missing our coffee. I read a lot on this forum before deciding to buy BT. This forum has helped me heaps in understanding LC. I wish to thank you all for your help