Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• thanks for your support 2kellen2 it's a lifestyle thing really isn't it and unfortunately there are no cutting corners day 3 today, have lost 2.7 kg in 2 days but i have read that its easy to come off when we are more overweight at the start. i think my ideal is supposed to be 72 kg as i am 181 cm tall? but i would be happy with 15 off , soooo happy. havnt found headaches or food cravings a problem and i made the meat and chicken rissoles with taco flavouring and green curry , they are delish. j…

• hi all, i am now on day 2 and so surprised i have had 2 straight days with no wine having had friends visiting for past week and a funeral overseas for 2 weeks before that. all in all , a lot of long happy hours and lovely but naughty food. still trying to get my baby weight off but excuse is fading, my gorgeous girl is 4 now, lol. oh dear and i have yo yo'd up and down ever since she was born. finally i am wanting to take this weight loss thing a bit more serious as i have now got 15 kg to lose…

• thanks guys , nearly at the end of my first day and feeling skinnier already! lol tell me is yogurt ok , the macros one from woolies w honey?

• Re: Typical protein day

15kgbyxmas - - Low Carb Beginners

what is sfms? just trying to work my way around this great and informative website 3 day protein diet looks great, off i go to the market!

• 1st day :0 15 kg to go!

15kgbyxmas - - Introduce Yourself

hi everyone , this site looks great with amazing support and food ideas. have been put off going body trim by the reports of visa debits. hope i can fumble my way through online!:eek