Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hey Funky Monkey

Elizabeth - - Breakfast

I have made the pancakes a few times and also found them very sweet. Now I only use 3 spenda tabs when cooking for myself and hubby but add 4 for the kids. They like them sweeter.

• Sun-Dried Tomato Deviled Eggs

Elizabeth - - Egg Recipes

I got this recipe from the Atkins recipe site. They are yummy 1 dozen large eggs 2 tblspns mayonnaise 1 tblspn sour cream 2 tspns minced sun-dried tomatoes 1 tspn Dijon mustard 1 tspn minced red onion 1 small garlic clove, minced 1/4 tspn hot pepper sauce pinch salt Boil eggs. Peel, then halve eggs lengthwise. Transfer yolks to a mixing bowl. Mash yolks finely, add mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix together. Fold in remaining ingredients. Spoon filling into egg halves evenly. Great as a snack or wi…

• Creamy Curry Pumpkin Soup

Elizabeth - - Soup Recipes

This is an easy soup to make and tastes great, especially for winter. kel-pumpkin-soup-1.JPG photo courtesy of Kellen [h=2]Creamy Curry Pumpkin Soup[/h] 2 tblspns butter 1 small onion, chopped 1 clove garlic. crushed 2 tspns curry powder Salt & Pepper 1 can chicken consomme, plus 1 can of water 500g cooked pumpkin, mashed 3/4 cup coconut milk 1. Melt butter and cook onion over meduim heat until softened. Add garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper and cook 1 minute. 2. Add consomme, water and mash…

• I love garlic

Elizabeth - - Low Carb Living

Thanks Kegs The garlic and sesame oil and seeds sound great I'll give it a go.:D

• I have finally found some shiratake noodles and would love to use them in a stir fry. I'm just not sure what sauce to use that is low carb. Any ideas anyone?

• We had your 'deep dish pizza' last night for dinner and it was great. We had it with salad and everyone loved it. Keep up with the good recipes.:)

• I absolutley loved your easy peasy pancakes so now I can't wait to try these. YUM Thanks for your recipes:)

• ozgal you are a god

Elizabeth - - Breakfast

I have just had your modified easy peasy pancakes for breakfast. They were fantastic. My whole family loved them. Thanks:D

• Shopping shopping

Elizabeth - - Low Carb Living

I'm trying to find Nando's Perri Perri Sauce and Pork Crackles. I live near Penrith in Sydney. Can anyone help me? Thanks