Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Queensland - where are you?

Delia - - Meet and Greet

Hi I am on the Sunshine Coast. Delia

• hi all

Delia - - Introduce Yourself

Hi I wondered what happened to this forum and so happy it is back on up and running. Delia

• Neufchatel

Delia - - Low Carb Recipes

I used to use this cheese years ago. I was not aware it was still around. It is lovely as you say and it used to come in chocolate as well. Maybe we can not eat that on low carb. I will have to check out some cheese shops Delia

• Jam & pectin

Delia - - Low Carb Recipes

I make a low carb tomato jam. All I do is boil the tomato simme till it is thick and add some splenda. I keep it in the fridge for weeks and it is nice and thick. Delia

• cococut oil

Delia - - Low Carb Living

The maca root is a powder and I get if from the health shop where I get the coconut oil.

• bingeing

Hi Mutza How are you and it sounds like you really have this all together. Take care.

• cococut oil

Hi Belle I fry in it now. I put it in my soup, stews, shakes, and cereal. It is not so good in salad unless you eat it right away as it goes hard again and does not look right. I put some on the avocado with the tuna just heat it slightly so it is runny. Have you tried Maca root. Sam put me on to it. I think coconut oil and maca is having an effect on my weight losses as I have started losing again. Hope this helps you.

• Catalyst ABC Thursday 8pm

Yes know what you mean I will be on the road somewhere just hope the motel has the channel it is on.

• weight watchers mousse

Yes I was one of the lucky one who got to test the new product and it is nice for a treat. Someone told me if you used cream in the WW dessert it lowered the carb count. Maybe someone could check it out.

• Is this possible?

I put on 3k in 3 days but back on induction and lost 1k the first day. It seems so silly what our bodies do to us.

• Catalyst ABC Thursday 8pm

I caught the show. I was very interesting and I bet there will be people running out buying the book to try this diet that you can eat all you want of meat fat cheese and lose weight. BUT we have to wait till next week to see the end of the report. It is a shame they did not put in that we eat vegetable and selected fruit.

• Thankyou so much for the recipes they are wonderful

• Delia’s Tomato Sauce 30g onion 1.5 1 teaspoon olive oil 0 200g Tomato 4 2 teaspoons Wine Vinegar 0 3 splenda tablets 3 ½ tsp garlic 1.1 ½ teaspoon Ginger .3 Fresh herbs about 2 teaspoons total Garlic chives Oregano Parsley neg. count 20g Tomato Paste 2.1 I sauté the onion in the olive oil then added the chopped tomato and simmer for about 20 mins on very low heat . Add remainder of the ingredients and puree in the blender. Put back in saucepan and cook slowly for about 10 mins be careful only ha…

• eggs eggs eggs eggs

Cazza You blanch your broccoli and cauliflower for 3 minutes then put it into iced water.Then drain for a few minutes before placing in a bag to freeze. The vegetables will be as good as fresh when you take them out of the freezer. I went to the vegetable markets end of last year and early this year and was able to buy box of cauliflower for $5.00 and Broccoli for $8.00. I am still using this and it is like fresh when I cook it. I blanched the cauliflower whole then cut in half before baging. Al…

• Off Blood Pressure Tablets

My blood pressure was really low for me 90 over 60 no wonder I was feeling so woozy and had a fall. Result off the tablets now doesn't it say that in the book. This is just a great was of life for me. My doctor is quite amazed and wrote all down that I told him the other day and is doing heaps of tests. I think he is a little worried about the fat in the diet but the test will show I am right.

• LC Living and effect on health

LOL Mutza now that is food for thought...lol

• Sherrie

Good idea I have just done that.

• Sherrie

Not that I am aware of Sherrie I throw my HRT about 3 years ago and after about 2 months I felt really good and everything stopped. I had two periods after that 6 months and a year apart/ I have been fine ever since. Still that is a thought. I lost 1.2 this week so looks like I am kicking in again. I finished the cheese cake and I also had 2 more of the bars so may not have been them. What else I did was eat the fat on the bacon and put some more butter on the vegetables. This rally is trial and…

• Look what I just found!

I love them mmm so much I put them in the micro for a couple of minutes on med.