Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Rossana(sp?) on "Muscle tv"

starter - - Low Carb Living

Sorry, what is access 31?

• Australian idol

starter - - The Lounge

I agree sherrie I cannot believe how well Daniel sang last night pity he didn't do that on Sunday night. Originally I thought Anthony had no chance but he changed my mind on Sunday, lets hope he can keep it up.

• My 50c worth!!!! Here is your chance to be a really cool Mum and restore some of the relationship. You know how they have the gun hand back where you admitt you had one without a licence but do not get into trouble? The same rules should apply tell her this is her once chance tell all, let you help and she will only get support from you not punishment. My feelings are that punishment only leads to deciet, where as an open and honest relationship says that you might get some surprises along the w…

• what would you do?

starter - - The Lounge

Mutza, Our local Coles employes alot of people with a disability here maybe they have a special program, might be worth giving them a call as I know they have some really great training programs. Good Luck

• one year today!!!!

starter - - Motivation & Resolve

Congratulations on your fantastic result.

• woe is me...

starter - - The Lounge

I don't know what to say except that it took alot of guts to write all of that down. Have you ever considered having some counselling yourself to have someone to talk to? Family is important and it becomes more so when you get married and have your own children. I hope you find a way to deal with it. Spill your guts whenever you need to as i am sure we will all be here to "listen"

• Ingrown Hairs

starter - - The Lounge

Ok I will give that a go Thanks

• Ingrown Hairs

starter - - The Lounge

As you guys have an answer to most things I thought I would ask if anyone has a solution to ingrown hairs on legs. I use an epilator and exfoliate once a week but still have a lot of ingrown hairs. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

• OMG what a great transformation, and so organised

• Red Pork Curry

starter - - Meat Recipes

Thanks lauren, I to had my husband raving about it and only last night asked when can we have it again!!! really easy to make as well

• Red Pork Curry

starter - - Meat Recipes

Here is one that I thought sounded nice 450g pork fillet 1 1/2 tablespoons oil 2 Tablespoons Thai red curry paste 3 Tablespoons finely shreded ginger 1 teaspoon ground turmeric 2 Tablespoons finely sliced garlic (I think this is to much so I use less) 1 X 400ml tin of coconut cream 2 Tablespoons fish sauce 4 Kaffir lime leaves 2 Teaspoons sugar (splenda) a handful of fresh Thai basil leaves or ordinary basil leaves cut the pork into thin slices heat the wok over medium heat and add the oil, when…

• Whilst I cannot vote as not on any birth control. I have noticed that this diet makes my periods longer and heavier than before. But if that means I feel better the rest of the month and I have lost all of this weight I am prepared to put up with it.

• Happy Easter Everybody!!!

starter - - The Lounge

I havn't got a picture!!! but happy and safe Easter

• Diabetic

starter - - Diabetes and Low Carb

Fantastic well done.

• Low carb cracker recipie anyone?

starter - - Snacks Galore

I use the shaved. Let me know how you go

• I have made them and they are fantastic. Don't cook them too long in the microwave as they will continue to crisp up when you take them out. Great with dip

• Pepperoni Chips

starter - - Snacks Galore

Found this recipe on Carb-lite wondered if anyone had tried it. Sounded simple for parties with dips. 125g thinly sliced pepperoni Lay slices on baking paper in a shallow microwave tray. Heat for a minute or two. They come out really crisp and are great to use with dips, low carb, of course.

• Diabetic

Congratulations on your loss. I agree Oggi had it been me with the morning teas I too would have put on weight!!!

• Diabetic

Congratulations that is fantastic news that you are getting such great readings. Welcome

• How could we forget A cheesecake!!!