Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• no bake protein pie

Fitange - - Desserts and Sweets

This recipe was taken from a bodybuilding webiste I am a member of... I thought it might be suitable to post on here. I still have to make it, but it looks yum. No Bake Protein Pie 3 Cups Cottage Cheese 2 Scoops Whey 2.5 tsp Stevia or 1 cup splenda 2 cups water 20g Gelatin Boil Water and Add Gelatin until dissolved Mix in a mixing bowl Cottage Cheese + Gelatin + Whey + Stevia Pour into a pie container and let it chill for 5-6 hours in fridge. Should come out hard on outside but soft on the insid…

• Homemade Fudge Fudge!

Fitange - - Snacks Galore

4oz Cream Cheese 2 TBSP natural Peanut Butter 15g Cocoa Powder 1 tsp Stevia 1 Scoop Whey any flavor and brand 1 TBSP psyllium Husks ~~Keep in fridge to keep moist and cool yummo

• Great info thank! I never go by scales now because I don't believe in them at all. I go by mirror as it the best way to determine if you have lost body fat. My trainer has banned me from using them lol

• They do taste lovely, but the smell is kind of a put off. Once washed for a bit you get used to it though. I tried to edit my first post but accidentally posted it twice. How do you edit mistakes in posts lol. Sorry im new here

• Quote from Fitange: “And oh my goodness! I enjoyed them so much. I have been on very low carb diet for a while now, and craved pasta so badly. Lol I train in bodybuilding, so my diet is so strict, to the point where I ear the same foods every day and 2 of my 5 meals are protein isolate shakes, so it was awesome to eat these. I made these as a chicken mince and broccoli stir fry with garlic, light soy sauce, French mustard, chili flakes and a little stevia powder to sweeten. Once the dish was rea…

• And oh my goodness! I enjoyed them so much. I have been on very low carb diet for a while now, and craved pasta so badly. Lol I train in bodybuilding, so my diet is so strict, to the point where I ear the same foods every day and 2 of my 5 meals are protein isolate shakes, so it was awesome to eat these. I made Rhenish as a chicken mince and broccoli stir fry with gaelic, light soy sauce, French mustard, chili flakes and a little atevia powder to sweeten. Once the dish was ready to serve, I adde…

• I did cook it in a muffin, but I guess I wanted to try it in a small bowl and I like it either way. But cooking it in the mug makes it look more presentable lol

• I have but I do it in a small bowl now. Just makes for more room. It's so yum.

• Re: Hi from Melbourne

Fitange - - Introduce Yourself

Thanks Sherrie

• A very easy treat for bread lovers like me but don't eat it. 1/4 C. Flax seed Meal 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 Packet sweet leaf Stevia 1 Egg 1 tsp. butter, softened Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl. In a coffee mug mix butter and eggs and beat until smooth. Add dry ingredients and blend well. Cook in microwave or 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. Let it cool slightly and then slice up. Great with butter.

• Hi from Melbourne

Fitange - - Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, this is my first time visiting this site and it is wonderful. I had always been over weight and almost 2 years ago, i decided to lose weight. I did a NO carb diet for 1 year only eating protein, minimal good fats and and only fibrous carbs, no complex. I lost 32 kilos and have kept it off. I know train with weights and do bodybuilding. I am planning on competing in the near future if god allows it, and I am now following the low carb Dave Palumbo (American diet) to cut body fat whic…