Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• weight loss slowing down

webGURL - - Low Carb Living

Currently 64kg - dream weight is 55kg but most likely will be 60kg! My goal is to fit into my ball gown for my daughter's year 12 ball, the end of April so I better get walking. And yes, like all of us working mothers - WHEN? You make so many sacrifices with low carb eating and all I can think about lately is vegemite on toast!

• weight loss slowing down

webGURL - - Low Carb Living

I have lost 12 kg since Oct last year and of course, nothing lost over xmas but at least I did not put any on! Now I have slowed right down with weight loss even though stix say i am in ketosis, uslally small to moderate. My weight is now back to what it was for a few years- 64kg. Should I now be counting calories as well? I have increased my exercise (tennis) as I do have more energy to run around a court and not so self conscious about doing it either. My job is working on a computer so I an v…

• The one thing that bugs me, is stopping to cook my breakfast and lunch during a busy working day. I finally wised up and now I cook extra at dinner so I can have the leftovers for lunch becuase I am sooo sick of eggs! i also love making lettuce leave wraps. When my family has 'mumitos' - my version of Mexican, I use lettuce leaves to wrap around my taco mix - next best thing but I am looking forward to when I can increase my carbs to have the real thing once again!

• Ketone levels?

webGURL - - Ketosis and Ketosticks

Can someone direct me where i can read up on this as I have no idea what level i should be aiming for. I realise the weight loss itself is an indicator that I am in ketosis but I would like to know more about this. I use the sticks and have only once had a trace reading but stay at moderate. I assume this is good and my weight loss being around the 1kg is good for my body and long term keeping off the weight than a quick fix. I thought i knew it all about the best ways to lose weight until i dis…