Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• All low carb Sydneyites...........

chip - - Low Carb Living

Hi Kegs, count me in. Centennial park is great for me and we could have coffee (or decaff or water or whatever) at the kiosk afterwards. There must be lots of us here in Syd. Chip xx

• Which ones should i take??

chip - - Supplements

Thanks Max and RBB, yes I have had a look at the information on this site about L-Carnitine and it does seem like a good supplement for some people, particularly if you excersise a lot which I don't really, so that's why I'm thinking I should probably take it back and order some Durathon instead. Just thought I'd try to get the definitive answer here first. chip xx

• Which ones should i take??

chip - - Supplements

Hi, yet another query about which supplement to use. So far on this WOE I've lost around 7 kgs of post-pregnancy weight and I'm currently 51kg (I'm short) but I'm finding it hard to budge thoes last couple of stubborn kgs. I'm staying around 20g carbs a day and 1400 cals. I'm not doing any workouts as such but I am doing about 1 hours brisk walking pushing a pram a day and I'm also a busy, energised person with a pretty fast metabolism. Today I was talked into buying some L-Cartinine. I was afte…

• Connection problems

chip - - The Lounge

just thought I'd throw my two cents in, yes I'm also experiencing problems, chip xx

• Our Goals....for all to see!

chip - - Low Carb Living

1. slow down so I don't miss a second of my little girl growing up 2. 2003 - the year of lovin' my man more than ever 3. get to 48kgs and stay there 4. get back into thoes pre-pregnancy jeans 5. enjoy getting fit, healthy and energised 6. go back to work with a renewed confidence in my career 7. worry less about what other people think of me 8. remember that when people offer to help it's ok to accept 9. really enjoy my friendships 10. oh yeah, and more sex please That should keep me busy. chip …