Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• WA Mob

Oggi - - The Lounge

Quote: “Originally posted by purplepixie you are so good and arranging things, so assertive.:D ” Mmm...don't let Gimli see that - he would agree:D Or would he say 'bossy':) Mandurah is fine with me.

• WA Mob

Oggi - - The Lounge

Quote: “Originally posted by raybeanberry YoooHoooooo.....OGGI.......where are you? We need our planning consultant to take charge ” Here I am! If we head further south, Moonie has a LONG way to go (and RBB)- so Moonstruck (and RBB) - are you willing to go the extra mile(s)? If we go North, then Herbie and Co have the extra miles to go. So, depending on what the above ladies say, we have the following options - 1 further south 2 north/Perth way 3 Same place as last time. (menu has changed alittl…

• 60 Minutes 13/7/03

Oggi - - Low Carb Living

Quote: “Originally posted by moonstruck I will be able to watch both RBB, we don't get the three channels here so our WIN channel is a mixture of 9 and 10.. 60minutes is on at 6.30pm followed by the eviction show..Yes Pat is a bit of a bore, who is going to win?? ” Hey, I thought you were down here this weekend? (Is this a senior moment:D )

• 60 Minutes 13/7/03

Oggi - - Low Carb Living

Quote: “Originally posted by raybeanberry I don't really care out of the finally 3 of Chrissie, Reggie and Dan. As long as Pat can't get it i'll be happy ” We agree with you! I think Pat is boring and shouldn't win. I am suprised that he has lasted this long. We will be taping 60 mins and watching Big Brother. (Or we could ring our son who is in Sydney and get him to tell us who got evicted

• Chevapi sausages

Oggi - - Low Carb Living

There are two types that can be bought in WA The "Gourmet" ones - the best (Great on the BBQ) Chicken: beef, chilli (yum)Pork - Glutten Free. and ones that are "Australian" (Bland flavour - and can fall apart, especially on the BBQ - I think they are in Wollies) BE WARNED - FULL OF GARLIC! If you want a kiss, make sure your partner has had some too These sausages are of Yugoslavian origin and there is a great butcher who makes them - we buy heaps and freeze. (Near the corner of Stock Road and Ro…

• Menopause!

Oggi - - Women and Health

Not too bad at our end, though it looks as if we will be in for a rough evening! I am off looking at another site: You may have been there already... Interesting.

• minniepauz.com/lowcarbeating.html Dee Adams, started a web site a few years ago about menopause. She herself has been going through the change. The site has grown in leaps and bounds. She has great cartoons (some already posted on this thread) and she has discovered low carbing. There is a new book called "South Beach Diet" This one is similar to Atkins but allows more carbs. Seems that it gives the same results. Anyway, there is a link to this book on the above site.

• Menopause!

Thanks for the link.... 'opposite' info. (We, menopausal women don't need conflicting info, do we...?) Noticed that the article was dated 2002. The 'wine pill' article is recent... again....who is right? Grr.:confused:

• Menopause!

I found this article the other day and thought I would post. I am not sure that the tablet is available in OZ but I am going to find out. Have you heard about the "Wine Pill" (resveratrol)? From the Apr. 15 issue of Woman's World magazine: Research has shown that resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant concentrated in red wine, is largely responsible for all the health advantages we get from drinking it. Resveratrol is 20 times stronger than vitamin C and almost 50 times more powerful than vitamin E…

• Happy Mother's Day

Oggi - - The Lounge

MAY ALL THE MOTHER'S HAVE A HAPPY DAY WITH THEIR LOVED ONES

• Diabetic

Oggi - - Diabetes and Low Carb

Quote: “Originally posted by moonstruck I think after 12 years he thought it was good to give his fingers a rest... ” Gimli, gets fed up of having to pick, twice a day. He attended a diabetic do for two days and he came home saying that there is now a different glucometer. It works on a vaccuum on your arm. It is able to get a BLS reading without having to break the skin, like a prick does. VERY EXPENSIVE. In a few years, it should come down in price.

• Pan Pharmaceuticals Recalls

Oggi - - Low Carb Living

Well, I found that I had some stuff that is on the list. I will be taking it back to the store. Moonstruck, even though you have say that you are OK, still take the products back. They are now finding that some tablets do not have the ingredients that they should. So the Multi-vit tablet might not be that.....

• Dr Atkins ill

Oggi - - Low Carb Living

How sad. At least the critics can't say anything - if it had been heart related, they would have a field day. Haven't caught it on the news, so please keep us informed Moonstruck.

• WA Mob

Oggi - - The Lounge

I will be in that!!!

• WA Mob

Oggi - - The Lounge

Quote: “Originally posted by Oggi I posted elsewhere my sins! ” Had to find out where I posted:( (Still this menopause thing!) I posted in my diary. I did say that Herbie was one of the good ones! I think one year is too long to wait for the next BASH. What do you think? Maybe every three months?

• WA Mob

Oggi - - The Lounge

I posted elsewhere my sins!

• Wa Mob Photo

Oggi - - The Lounge

Quote: “Originally posted by Herbie how I am supposed to make up this protein shake ” Herbie, put 200ml of water into a shaker (If you don't have one, use a blender or a jar with a lid) Place in powder and mix (shake) There you go....a protein shake (I also add my flax oil to the mix) What flavour did you take? I like the strawberry/banana.

• Wa Mob Photo

Oggi - - The Lounge

- Oh, there goes another post! Never tell anyone what you don't want to happen...see what happens when you do.:D Busy at work?:D

• WA Mob

Oggi - - The Lounge

It really was great meeting you and your adorable family. I am so glad that you made it! I just love your avatar! Now we have to get Sandy J interested in putting one on! I am going to make RBB muffins tomorrow...if they don't turn out, I am going to get her to come and live with us Have you tried the shake samples?

• Wa Mob Photo

Oggi - - The Lounge

Well, it happened..... The WA mob got together and had a wonderful time eating, getting to know each other and asking questions. Purple pixie, did as she promised she would do.... partly dyed her hair purple! Hey, pixie, it really did suit you...maybe it's the real you.:D You looked lovely. (As the pictures shows). BF, it wasn't low carbaring but it was great to meet him too. Moonstruck, brought us samples of pork krackles (mmm) and samples of the three flavours of protein shakes. She was, as sh…