Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hullo just wanted to say hi and hope you are all well and safe

• Hi ALL and welcome to Wild Card and Carrie01. :):) Sherrie I have a friend who also lives at Mt Barker, lovely place. I loooove seafood so I would choose the Salmon before the steak and I love the stone grills.. Its raining here today, think we get spoilt here with the sunshine. .. I am living on my own now since my daughter and the two boys moved out and I am only just getting accustomed to having more rooms to put things etc. I am in the Riverland in SA been here two years now and love it.. i…

• Thanks Sherrie for your message. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Suzie

• Hi been mia for a while. Just on checking around and to get motivation. Hope you are all doing well.. hey have a great weekend.. Hugs Suzie

• Hi Sherrie and James, I just received an email that this thread had been posted on. Its nice to catch up again. James its sad when we lose a parent. I lost my Dad five years ago and that took its toll. The next year was losing my Mum, the next my special friend who was like a sister, then her sister the year after.. Thank goodness I have had some space from losing loved ones. I guess James what I am saying is that I sympathise with you really do. Everyone takes different time lengths to grieve …

• Oh Ok well I didnt think of it in that respect, thanks for advising me, Sherrie. Now in future I will definitely say hi, etc. Apart from looking after my insides I have also been trying to get self care products that dont have those nasty chemicals added to them. Including makeup. Its an eye opener reading just what is added to well, everything. Thanks again, Suzie and the Girls.

• I post on the CK site, and those with issues re the ol carb I tell them about this site. Cheers, will pop back some other time. I guess I have been guilty of being a 'lurker' Take care, Hugs, Suzie and her Girls.

• Thanks,Sherrie, popping on here and reading whats written etc, has helped. I have been avoiding eating wheat products too. I think this site is marvellous and informative too, as well as support.

• Thanks feels good, still have another ten to loose, but hey will get there. Last November, I had two falls and ended in the QEH for a week, and I took it as a wake up call. I needed to re think my life and how I was living it. Am still going through property settlement issues, and had let him intimidate me to an all time lo, and thus a silly action on my behalf, had this fall. I had a few tests while there, and had to go back for a check up, and am glad to say all is a ok, and dont have to go ba…

• Pretty good, have lost ten k's since January. I have had good reports from the QEH so am pleased. How are you? Sounds like you are busy as usual.

• HI Sherrie, I have wondered how you all are. I was sat here at the puter, and I was surprised with this email alert. Mind you it is a nice surprise. Take care, Suzie and the Girls.

• Re: Lots to read.

suzienoname - - Low Carb Living

Thanks I will be staying in the cool.;) Sherrie I am near Arndale Cheers, Suzie and the Girls

• Lots to read.

After patiently waiting for some weeks have finally recieved the Atkins New Quick and Easy New Diet Cookbook, and also Low Carb made easy. So I am in for some reading and learning. I also did a search of my cook books and found a microwave atkins cookbook which I am re reading. Wishing everyone a happy weekend. Its predicted to be a tad hot here today and tomorrow, I am in SA like Sherrie. Stay safe and stay COOL:eek: Cheers, Suzie and her Girls.

• Just wondered how I get it on my pages ???? and can I make from when I first started on here ?:confused: Also the font does one have to keep clicking on their favorite or is there a way to keep it on there, until maybe you want a change ??:o Thanks for your help. Enjoy tomorrow, if you are in a hot place like me, stay cool, and drink lots of nice cool water. Take care, Suzie and her Girls.:)

• Re: New and lots to lose

suzienoname - - Introduce Yourself

$:p:p Hi and welcome Nicole, I am still learning and people here seem to be just so helpful and supportive. Catch you some other time Cheers, Suzie and her Girls.:D

• Re: Low carb at work...

Artemisia, Hmmm that website didnt work for me, never mind. Cheers and take care, Suzie and the Girls.

• Re: Low carb at work...

HI Hen, where abouts did you post the spinach and ricotta pies? How are you doing? I wish you and everyone a great week, Thank you. Hugs Suzie and the Girls.

• ACTUALLY MEANT THIS FOR FLOYD, WONDERED WHAT THE RECIPE IS FOR THE LO CARB SNACK GRAVLAX??? CHEERS EVERYONE, HAVE A FAB WEEKEND. SUZIE AND THE GIRLS.:o

• Re: VINEGAR

Thanks for your replies it really helps. I keep saying there so much to learn.:eek: Cheers, Suzie and her Girls.

• Thanks Shez I just thought that seeing its the CK Australian Site that I belong that the count might be ok?? You help is appreciated, Cheers, Suzie and the Girls.:o