Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Brittle Hair and Nails

Roseley - - Women and Health

it is good to brush your hair every day, about 100 strokes is recommended. As the brushing stimulates the scalp, and releases the natural oils in the scalp. It will also help the hair grow and stop a dry scalp. If I don't brush my hair I have a huge hair loss problem. So although I am filling the brush up with hair it's better than leaving my hair everywhere.

• just an Idea

my boyfriend suffers from a skin condition that I have no idea how to spell. BUt he gets red patchs on his face and in his head, and lots of flakey bits. I have been using the delorenzo range, they have a relief cream to stop the itch, and also a shampoo and conditioner. ( I think it's called the tricho range). I put the cream on every night before he goes to sleep, and he shampoo's every morning. If we do this every day it stays under control, and doesn't get bad. For my hair I also use Deloren…

• Reusing PET bottles

Roseley - - The Lounge

you probably should. Something else we did was not buy easter eggs and recycled the one's that we got given. THis way we don't have to look at them for to long and let someone else enjoy them.

• low carb soft drink

Roseley - - Low Carb Living

The LA ICE range they also do other Flavours, passionfruit, lemonade, lemon, maybe others, am at work so I can't check. When I first started I lived on the diet lemon, can't really stand the sight of it now. THey make it in both cans and big bottles. The carton of cans is only $10 and Woolies have it more often than Coles. The bottles of lemon have been around for ages, they are the one's called PUB Squash. about $0.97 for 1.25L THe other night I found the diet Passionfruit for the same price. I…

• easter chocolate

Roseley - - The Lounge

My partner still has easter chocolate in our pantry to try and tempt me. I am glad to say that after 6 months I still haven't had one. I gues I have learnt to live with out it.

• Thanks Sanuk That website with the 20 something cake recipes was really something to think about. I am going to try one I'll let you guys know how it goes. Rose

• Cheesecake

Roseley - - Low Carb Recipes

I have made both the jelly and the baked cheese cake, they are to die for. My boyfriend liked them too. He isn't on the atkins, and came into the kitchen when I was cooking them, and commented on the fact that I was ment to be on a diet and that I am eating loads of sweet things. Geeze I love this way of eating.

• low carb & TOM

when I first started low carbing TOM was late but only a few days. I have alsways suffered from PMT only now it's worse, much worse I have found that taking Evening primrose oil "Happy Pills as B/f calls them has helped with this. As I am on the pill I wasn't too worried about TOM being late, my doctor said that there wasn't anything to worry about, it just comes later and stays for the usual amount of time.

• cheescake?

I have noticed that many of you were talking about cheese cake, how do you make it? where can I get it? I love this website. It is great to actually know that there are otehr Aussies out there who are LC eaters. Help with cheesecake would be great.

• quick snack

I always have some cooked mini meat balls in the oven, heat them up in the microwave, and it's a great quick snack. ALong with cheese, lots of cheese.

• I have been on Atkins since december, that's 7 months, without bread. I haev been to loads of usless websites till I found this one with your recipe. I have done it pretty hard but have managed to loose 2 dress sizes and am now a happy size 10, however I still have to maintain a low carb lifestyle. Thanks I am going to have toast for the first time this year.