Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Thanks Sherrie I forgot to put on there that I also suffer from a rather nasty case of GORD, my previous dietition told me to take slippery elm powder in water to help. I usually just take two ostelin caplets for vitamin d?

• OK, so I joined today and initially I was all geared up for the paleo diet and still kinda am, but now I'm reading about LCHF and I'm confused. I am 31 now, and have been struggling with PCOS for a few years, I have insulin resistance as a result of the PCOS and hyperandrogenism (try to say that fast 10 times!!) On top of this, I am a huge emotional eater with a heavy addiction to carbs. I've gotten to a point in my life now that I really want to make some real changes and I want to be a really …

• Gearing Up For Carb Detox

tadda1984 - - Introduce Yourself

Hi all, I just jumped on the scales and found that I have gain wayyy too much weight since quitting smoking. I thought that by quitting smoking and stopping with the excess coke consumption that would help but it would seem that I have been compensating elsewhere with carbs, carbs and some more carbs! Anyways so tomorrow morning I will be starting on my 3 day BT carb detox and then i will move on to a more paleo type eating plan. Wish me Luck!