Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Rosehip tea ?

mumof5 - - Low Carb Beginners

Thanks Sherrie, that's makes really good sense, I'll try that.

• Rosehip tea ?

mumof5 - - Low Carb Beginners

Does anyone know if rosehip tea is alright to drink on a low-carb diet, the brand I have is Podravka Sipak brand from Croatia, contains 75% rosehips and 25% hibiscus flower, doesn't taste overly sweet ! Also, could anyone please tell me what they are drinking on this diet to give me a few more idea's, thanks in advance with warm regards to all, Diana

• Hi !

mumof5 - - Introduce Yourself

Hi Sam, thank you for your kind words....hmmm, teenage angst ! Have 4 boys ages 29, 15, 12, 10 and 1 girl 16, bit of a spread in ages and our fair share of teenage angst, just hang in there My major issue with any diet is HUNGER, I've done LC before and low fat too....I've put it all back on and then some !!! Just the thought of being hungry puts me off though I realise that I should knuckle down and lose the weight, my mind wants to...my will just isn't there !! I think that a forum like this c…

• Hi !

Thank you for your lovely reply's.... Calli, cant have too much caffeine ( switched to decaf and still have to be careful...puts on weight and I have trouble sleeping....so unfair ) didn't realise that super heavy cream contains so little carb until I found this site, I'll be buying that for my decaf from now on. I love coconut oil and eat about a tablespoon a day as its good for you I can imagine that really dark chocolate would be hard to eat too much Sherri.....sounds nice for a special treat…

• Hi !

Hi Sherrie, I was following "Low GI feel good" by John Ratcliffe, it made sense, but I really missed my cup of coffee ! The other book I have is "The Fat Revolution" by Christine Cronau....I tend to favour the higher fat low carb diets....it just makes sense, however with a large family all wanting things like chips and chocolate its really hard....thus being unable to stick to a diet for long if you see what I mean....am hoping the forums will help me keep on track....thanks for having such a w…

• Hi !

Hi everyone....so excited to find an Australian low carb site ! My name is Diana and I need to lose weight and have been looking for something like this for a while now. I could do with all the help I can get with my diet....I find it hard to stick to any diet for very long ( is this common ? ) I know low carb diets do work and you shouldn't feel as hungry...don't like to be hungry, who doe's. Anyway, I am a mum to 5 kids....4 at home and as you can imagine with teenagers in the house its hard t…