Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi Everyone i've found the 5 most common low carb mistakes we can make as "Low-Carbers" and I want to share them with you 1. Starting Low-carb with not enough knowledge. 2. Eating Too Many Carbs-->we may make this mistake, if not careful! 3. Being Afraid of Eating Fat--> 4. Not Being Patient-->I went through this for weight loss case!!! 5. Giving up too easily Happy Lowcarbing

• Hi everyone, I'm returning to lowcarbing after some time trying out other ways and realizing that I do better with lower carbs. It really comes to knowing ourselves. No one can dictate what is best for us. I've had an expert nutritionnist insist I incorporate more bread in my daily intake of food. It did not work for me. Bloating and big stomac came back as the pounds too. I experienced it for myself. So I'm back to Atkins Advantage book and doing two weeks induction and slowly doing the steps a…