Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• pure cocoa powder also expensive.. for about 500g (if not mistaken), it caused ard MYR40-MYR50

• LCHF 8 months

ksmohbryan - - Introduce Yourself

this is the real low carb bread that I found in UAE. Only this company in dubai that produce some dietary bread. One of it is low card bread. Ingredients are mainly plant protein and no sugars. Taste no sugar at all.

• unfortunately there is no other alternative, unless go for the pure cocoa powder like Hersheys.

• Sugar free Red Bull

ksmohbryan - - Supplements

Sugar Free redbull in Emirates 0 carb, 0 sugar, with Sweetener Acesulfame K, Aspatame I still prefer black coffee or bullet proof coffee for caffeine

• Oh my godness.. how i wish i am living with you guys. the lindt choc is very expensive in my country. 90% choc cost ard MYR15/pc. Which is ard AUD5.. and hardly get the special discount..

• LCHF 8 months

James&Liz, I have steam the whole.chicken tight qith ginger slices, pinch of salt, and white wine. The.vegie I boiled it and Mix with butter cube. I take 100g of boiled potatoes today .apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…d4447e11af351dea1c5d19921

• LCHF 8 months

Hi Sherrie, Thanks. It has never been a hard work for us to do something that we wanted to do. I admit it is hard to practice LCHF when started. Out order food are hard to meet our criteria, but we do try our best. At most, I will prepare my own meal. Malaysian community still cannot accept High Fat diet. Mostly are High Carb, High Fat. It just like a "brain washed", that obesity & cholesterol problem are due to high fat intake. Local ads promote lot of grains based supplements like oat, saying …

• LCHF 8 months

Hi James&Liz, Nice to meet you all here. Yeah, I am seeing myself getting on the right track and doing so much better than previous. thanks mate... Yes, Malaysia has many fresh fish, poultry and vege also. In fact, malaysian chinese cooking mostly do not use any sugar for flavor. Because of our diverse culture in malaysia, local chinese food influenced by muslim and indian food. We have curries, chili paste... etc.. For my LCHF meal, I stir fried, stewed, boil, steam meat with little spices and …

• LCHF 8 months

Hi Everyone, I am Bryan. I am from Malaysia. Residing most of the time in Malaysia too, thought i did travel middle east, SEA countries due to work. I have been in LCHF on Malaysian chinese food for almost 9months. I have experience tremendous change since LCHF meal plan. My weight drop from 63kg to 56kg, body fat from 35% to 20% in just 3 months, totally eliminate Carbs and sugars. Since then, my lipid profile show a good improvement between HDL-Triglyceride Ratio. I totally remove high blood p…