Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Thanks Sherrie. You are a wealth of information!

• Hi A couple of beginners questions here. When reading the nutritional panels on foods what is considered high carbs and high sugar? Do we read the per 100g column? Next question: I know that dark chocolate is ok but I find it really bitter. Is there a nice LC chocolate out there? I'm not a chocoholic but I do like a couple of squares now and then. Thanks

• Brie, Leek and Pumpkin Quiche

Layzy - - Egg Recipes

Just cooked this for lunch. Delicious!

• cauliflower & bacon soup

Layzy - - Soup Recipes

I made this soup today and I think it is the yummiest soup I have ever had! I made it in my soup maker and fried the chopped bacon in a pan and added it at the end. YUM!

• Suggestions when eating out

Layzy - - Low Carb Living

Thanks. I ended up having roast pork. It was yummy and there was only one spud.

• Suggestions when eating out

Layzy - - Low Carb Living

We are going to a pub for tea tonight. Any suggestions on LCHF meals?

• Bacon wrapped pesto chicken

Layzy - - Chicken / Poultry

Thanks Sherrie. The other one sounds delicious too. Will have to try both!

• Bacon wrapped pesto chicken

Layzy - - Chicken / Poultry

Just saw a video on facebook. Take 5 strips of streaky bacon. Pop a chicken breast fillet on top. Slice down the middle of the breast but not right through. Pour pesto into the slit. Put lots of grated cheese on top. Wrap the bacon around it all. Bake at 200 for 25 minutes. Looks absolutely delicious. I am still getting the hang of LCHF but I presume this would be ok. If anyone thinks it wouldnt be just let me know.

Layzy - - Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm another newbie. Have been trying out the LCHF diet for 8 days now. Really enjoying it. Just looking for recipe ideas and advice on things like reading nutritional panels. Will be doing lots of searching of the forum.