Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Ingredients for 64 pieces [INDENT]360 g butter 250 g almond paste 4 eggs 200 g erythriol 250 g full fat almond meal 5 g baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 100g chocolate 100%[/INDENT] Tools [INDENT]food processor with knife insert oven baking sheet without beveled edges baking paper[/INDENT] Preparation Mix the dry ingredients well in the food processor, run the engine, add the chocolate and wait until the chocolate is finely chopped. Add butter and almond butter and wait until a fine paste has formed. …

• Keto Quesadillas

Gearloose - - Egg Recipes

Ingredients Base [INDENT]6 eggs 6 egg whites 450 g Tartare Fleur de Sel (french cream cheese) 15 g psyllium husk powder 20 g coconut flour 1 tsp salt[/INDENT] Topping [INDENT]450 g hard cheese grated 130 g finely chopped spinach[/INDENT] Tools [INDENT]food processor with knife insert stick blender with disc bowl whisk oven baking sheet baking paper[/INDENT] Preparation Mix the cream cheese well in the machine. Beat the eggs and egg whites with a stick blender and add to the cream cheese. Mix wel…

• soft waffles with bamboo fiber

Ingredients for 16 pieces 10 eggs 130 g erythriol 50 g bamboo fiber flour 50 g coconut flour 200g coconut cream 230g water 1/2 Kl vanilla Tools food processor with knife insert waffles mould Preparation Mix bamboo fiber flour, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt well in the food processor. Leave the engine running. Add coconut paste then water then the eggs. Fill apx. 2/3 of the moulds and spred the dough evenly. Heat your oven to 200°C bake for 20 minutes remove the waffles from thei…

• coffee cream is nature's whitener i.e. for coffee or tea. It has a fat content of 15%.

• Mozzarella Pancakes

If you like it very sweet you can of course pour syrup over them. I tried one with homemade sauce hollandaise, another one with butter.

• It comes close even in taste, but it is more compact than the original and doesn't have that almost sweet taste.

• Mozzarella Pancakes

Any kind of iron will do, as long as it can hold semi liquid dough. A tortilla iron is NOT suitable therefore. I used used the flat insert combined with the egg roll insert. The pancakes are soft and flexible when warm, so that they can be folded and filled with something. When they are cold from the fridge they may break when you fold them. However, this softness makes them unsuitable for pizza.

• Ingredients 50 g butter 100g full fat almond flour 50g white psyllium husk flour 50g whey protein 70g bamboo fiber 1 sachet of baking powder 2 bags of dry yeast 100 ml buttermilk 150 ml water 7 eggs 1 tsp ground Himalayan salt. Tools Food processor with knife insert perforated bread baking mold baking paper Preparation Mix all dry ingredients in your food processor with knife insert. Add buttermilk, water and eggs Line the baking mold with baking paper and fill the dough into it. Distribute the …

• Ingredients: 150 g full fat almond flour 150 g bamboo fiber 2 bags of dry yeast 1 sachet of baking powder 1 Kl ground Himalayan salt. 50 g white psyllium husk powdered 50 g butter 370 g fresh egg white (from 12 eggs) 300 ml coffee cream Preparation Mix all dry ingredients and the butter with your food processor with knife insert evenly. Add the coffee cream, then add the eggs. remove the dough from the food processor and knead it with your hands for a while. Form 2 long tubular loaves. Brush wit…

• Mozzarella Pancakes

Ingredients 21 eggs 150 g almond meal 1200 g Mozzarella in small pieces butter for the iron Preparation 1. Mix the mozzarella, almond flour and eggs in the food processor with a knife insert to an even mass. 2. Preheat the iron. 3. Add a piece of butter and spread it on the baking surfaces with a heat-resistant brush. 4. Add enough mass to leave some space on the edge for a moment. 5. Close the iron and bake the pancake until golden brown. 6. Lift out the pancake. Continue again at 3. etc. until…

• Coconut Egg Cream

Gearloose - - Desserts and Sweets

ingredients 4 eggs 16g coconut flour 0.4g white psyllium seed flour 16g erythritol 70g heavy cream 90g coconut 60g natural coconut oil A pinch of salt preparation Melt coconut oil and coconut in a pan. Add psyllium husk flour, salt, erythritol, coconut flour and salt and mix evenly. Whisk the eggs well and add to them to the mixture. Stir with a whisk on low heat until the mass briefly detaches from the pan. apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…d159e52d236e30afaf02face4 apinchofhealth.com/forum/index……

• yes, I order lupin flour online. have not decided what to eat them with, so they're sitting in the fridge empty.

• Ingredients for c.a. 13 pieces 120 g lupine flour 120 g full fat almond flour 50 g coconut flour 5 eggs 500 ml water 1 Kl salt 20 g xanthan gum 1 sachet of baking powder 40 g white psyllium husk flour equipment - Food processor - Tortilla maker preparation Mix all dry ingredients evenly in the food processor with a knife insert. Add the eggs and mix quickly. Add the water immediately and mix to an even dough. Let it rest for at least 15 minutes. Heat up the tortilla maker. Unfold the tortilla ma…

• Cheese-stuffed Meatballs

Gearloose - - Meat Recipes

ingredients 1kg of any minced meat Mozzarella or semi-hard cheese in good nut-sized cubes 40g flax flour 2 Kl salt pepper Curry and / or paprika The more aromatic the meat, the more spices and the more strongly flavoured the cheese should be. For my variant with lamb and young goat meat, African pepper soup spice or garlic would also have been a good fit. preparation Mix the meat with the spices and the gold flour in the food processor with a knife insert or kneading by hand to an even dough. Fo…

• Ingredients for the dough 4 eggs 400 g full fat almon flour 140g coconut flour 1 tsp guar gum 1 tsp carob seed flour 8 tsp lemon juice 200g butter Preparation Filling Anything with only a little moisture can be used for the filling. Mix that with eggs, so that it will stick together when heated. I took minced meed with small pieces of bacon. I fried them together until the juices had dried up. Prepare the dry part of the filing first and let it cool down before you prepare the dough. Dough Pour …

• They are not completely dry, so they will spoil sooner or later. But then, they are relatively dry and store well in the fridge or you can also freeze them. You can warm them up in a toaster.

• 1 big rutabaga 200g butter salt Cardamon freshly ground Peel the rutabaga and cut it into cubes. Cover and simmer slowly with a little water until soft. Place the butter on top, season Wait until the butter has melted Puree everything well with the hand blender apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…d159e52d236e30afaf02face4 apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…d159e52d236e30afaf02face4 apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…d159e52d236e30afaf02face4 apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…d159e52d236e30afaf02face4

• When I was reading several chaffles recipes I noticed that they used mozzarella or other very young kinds of cheese. But I wanted the chaffle to be really cheesy. Of course a bit more precision than the recipe I did finally choose as my starting point could also not hurt. … how much fits into a cup heavily depends i.e. on the exact brand of the ingredient and is thus not a reliable measure. for 24 pieces (with 12 cm diameter waffle iron) 12 eggs (size: apx. 55g) 70 g coconut flour 200 g very har…

• Ingredients: 950ml salt water 1.5g calcium hydroxide 40g konjac flour (glucomanan) Tools: Water pan approx. 3l silicone coated whisk pasta machine glass bowl Refrigerator / freezer Scale with 0.1g division phase 1: Cool the salt water to 0 ° C (salt water is not yet freezing at 0 ° C) phase 2: Weigh the calcium hydroxide and the konjac flour. Fill the glass bowl with cold tap water, let it stand and pour it out. Put the chilled salt water in the bowl. Stir in the konjac flour quickly and evenly …

• Gearloose

Gearloose - - Introduce Yourself

Yes there are days when I have more carbs, but even then carbs don't exceed 70 g.