Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Please help. New Idea magazine May 19, 2003 featured a diet not unlike Atkins/ low carb diet but it was called a different name. The thing that struck me about this article was the 3+ pages of yummy low-carb/ high protein recipies it had with it. I am interested if anyone has a copy to post me a copy of the whole article, as it happens I was at the doctors at the time and did not even get to finish reading the article before called in. I am willing to send stamped self-addressed envelope. If you…

• Thank you, thankyou, made these tonight and they were delish!!!!! I will freeze some and make more but I did use gluten flour which is heaps less carbs didn't do the count yet but will soon. But very yummy and will reccommend to anyone!!!:)

• Thankyou

tassielowcarber - - Low Carb Recipes

Thankyou so much everyone for all your wonderful hints and tips, so great to have a site with so much imput and much appreciated!!! Will try these yummy ideas out for myself.

• Winter lowcarbing

tassielowcarber - - Low Carb Recipes

Hi, I am doing atkins and they reccomend we eat 3 cups of salad or 2 cups of salad and 1 cup of vegies. I have well exceeded this as I live in cold Tassie. Are there any suggestions out there as to how to 'squeeze' in salads in the winter BRRR!! ?

• I made this this morning with gluten flour and without exaggerating it is THE BEST RECIPIE I have found on this diet so far!!!!! I will be reccommeding it from now on. I cut it in half and froze half and will be hacking at the rest of the loaf for the rest of the day. (competing with my husband of course who also thinks it is HIS favourite now!)