Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Day 2 bodytrim

Shazmitchell - - Introduce Yourself

Thanks I think ill do just that I knew I was given a bag of freshly picked mushrooms for a reason

• Can I have pumpkin on bodytrim as a 3 times a week veg. .? This looks delicious and definately something I'd enjoy

• ThAt looks delicious

• Day 2 bodytrim

The only reason I worried was it said 12grams of carbs and I had read on here that it should be less than 10g to kinda be ok ? But maybe your right although I have food prepped and am quite enjoying the meat I'd love some veggies

• Hello

Hi Millie I'm on day 2 today after repeating day one twice lol feeling ok but I can not wait for vegetables how's itgoing ?

• Day 2 bodytrim

Hi all Day 2 of bodytrim (day one I ate chicken legs bought from coles but after reading packaging realised the Chinese coating was high in carbs so started again the day after ) feeling good have eaten a variety of protein foods and have or had the headaches I've read about (yet) have not been hungry at all and even managed to give up my cups of tea for green tea which for me is amazing. Just wanted to say hi as I love reading people's recipes and hear how others are doing as I find it inspirat…