Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• New Years

alizarine - - Introduce Yourself

Thanks Sherrie, I have lowered the amount of pancake mix for now, which I don't mind because I have in the past put fresh fruit on the top with some yoghurt for breakfast, instead of toast and jam or egg on toast. The cake issue has been on ongoing problem, mainly because I have given up smoking and the cake replaced this, now it has been two years, so I need to get over having coffee out without a cake, this was my treat and going out was the added experience. I will persevere with this because…

• New Years

Thankyou, Sherrie I have checked the supermarket for carbs on different items per 100g serves, it looks like there is nothing as low as the oopsie bread rolls, so I will be making some changes soon. In the meantime will use up what I have left of lower carb items. There is one good thing I have to report, and that is I went out for coffee which usually involves cake, this time no cake was ordered so I hope to continue with this. I do like to go out to lunch with friends so I will need to choose …

• I have been buying BUCKWHEAT pancake mix from Coles for quite some time, I use it with fresh fruit and yoghurt for breakfast or whenever. I am not sure of the carb count, I can store most of it in fridge or freezer in small containers. I have decided to lower the amount of the mixture which is poured into a small pan hoping to lose kgs before next week. I don't have it every day, maybe every 3rd day. Someone might like to try and find out the carb count thankyou.

• New Years

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me to start this new Diet, I have had many tries last year, but could not manage to lose any weight, but I did not gain any either. My question is, Can I buy oopsi Bread, and where can I buy Shirataki. I live in Regional NSW Australia.