Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I should warn you, I ended up simmering this for 3.5 hours, it was friken hot! I love spicy food, so it was ok for me. For a less spicy heat, just simmer for 30mins, the longer you simmer this the hotter it will get.

• Here is a curry I made today, it was really yum. (also posted this in another thread. Chicken Curry Serves 4 Ingredients 500g Chicken Breast (Diced) 1 x Cinnamon stick Half Cup Water 2 x Large Onions 2 x Red Chilli (Or 2 x Teaspoon of chilli paste) 1 x Red Capsicum 1 x Zucchini 1 x Teaspoon of minced Ginger 2 x Teaspoon of minced Garlic (or 2 cloves) 4 x Table Spoons of Curry Powder 400g Tin of Diced Tomatoes Salt & Pepper to taste Chop and blend the above ingredients in a blender or food proces…

• Re: Body Trim Recipes??? help!!

bjt - - Low Carb Recipes

Chicken & Vegetable Soup Serves 4-6 500g of chicken breast 1 x Tea Spoon of crushed garlic (or 1 clove) 4-6 x Celery sticks with the leaves (Chopped) (You cant really put too much in) 1 x As much Parsley as you wish (Chopped) I put in a good 2 handfulls 5 x Lengths of Garlic Chives (Chopped) (Or Coriander) this is optional. 2 x Onions (Cut in halves, then cut the halves into quarters) Generous Pepper to taste (Crack Pepper is best) 2 x Tea Spoons of Salad Herbs 1L of Chicken Stock (Salt Reduced)…

• Re: Body Trim Recipes??? help!!

bjt - - Low Carb Recipes

Chicken Curry Serves 4 Ingredients 500g Chicken Breast (Diced) 1 x Cinnamon stick Half Cup Water 2 x Large Onions 2 x Red Chilli (Or 2 x Teaspoon of chilli paste) 1 x Red Capsicum 1 x Zucchini 1 x Teaspoon of minced Ginger 2 x Teaspoon of minced Garlic (or 2 cloves) 4 x Table Spoons of Curry Powder 400g Tin of Diced Tomatoes Salt & Pepper to taste Chop and blend the above ingredients in a blender or food processor till smooth. (Except the Chicken, Water and Cinnamon stick) Brown the chicken with…