Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi Mark! Welcome to this great community! Your story sounds much like mine (minus the 12 years marriage and kids lol). However, I've decided to shed some weight and get back to a healthy, manageable size. I look forward to some more posts on your progress moving forward! All the best!

• Hi Sherrie, I'd like to get back on the weekly weigh-in! Thanks! February: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * Nicmyers * 111.0 * * * * * Chrisy * * * * * * Orange * * * * * * Sam * * * * * * Swan * * * * * * Kezzah62 * 86.3 * 83.7 * 83.2 * * * Carleen * 81 * 75.8 * 76.7 * 76.9 * * Bean * * * * * * Bignhappy * 103 * * * * * Test * * * * *

• Sorry I'm a bit late with this but here is yesterdays weight... unfortunately not quite as good as the previous weeks. Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8................68.9............. jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4........................................…

• Happy Wednesday everyone! Surprisingly, like the stock markets at the moment, my weight is still dropping! Nice going Sandran! Keep up the good work! Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8............................. jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4.............…

• Looks like you lost the week 3 weights of a few others when you posted yours last Wednesday Irma... I've fixed it below... Week.................................1.....................2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3...............70.8................................................. jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3...............86.4.....................................…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8................................................ jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3.................86.4........................................... Kathy .....<here>...................98.2................................................................................…

• Hey, I'm Loz!

bignhappy - - Introduce Yourself

Haha thanks! Take a squiz at my diary... bignhappy's diary I'm going to change my name once I've reached my final goal!

• Just to clarify... i'm a guy lol Am I in the right place?

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3................................................................ jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3............................................................... Kathy .................................98.2............................................................................…

• Hi all! I'd like to join the Wednesday weigh-in please! Do i just add my weight tomorrow under everyone else's? (Excuse my ignorance... never done one of these forums before!

• Hey, I'm Loz!

Thanks Sherrie! One of the things I struggle with on any diet is accountability... I need someone to help keep me accountable. Is there any threads on here when we can share weekly progress etc.?

• Hey, I'm Loz!

Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself on here... I started the bodytrim system 2 weeks ago. have already lost 2.8kg so lets hope there's more to come! I've never used a forum like this before so it's all new to me but lets see how we go! Hopefully pick up a few tips along the way! Talk soon, Loz