Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• i am at 163 today, wrong direction! I found out that I will be working overtime again after Christmas. I hope I will have time to do the weeklyweigh in, but if not, I"ll join in sometime in the future. Good Luck everyone with your goals, and Merry Christmas!

• Hi Sherrie! Can you please put me down for 162lbs for this week? Posting from my new tablet, and haven't figured out how to copy and paste..... Thanks, have great weekend everyone! DECEMBER Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4............. Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7............................................................................ UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............163lbs.............162lbs....................…

• DECEMBER Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4............. Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7............................................................................ UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>....................................163lbs..................................................... HazelJay....110kg ................................................................................................... Essie8...........<116>...…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4............. Kathy.........<105.5>...................?............................................................................ UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............165lbs...............165lbs..............163lbs................163lbs................ HazelJay....110kg ........................................108...................................................... Essie8...........<116>.........…

• Thanks, Sherrie. I do use Pinterest, and it is great! I just didn't know if I missed something here on the site.

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4.......... Kathy.........<105.5>...................?............................................................................ UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............165lbs...............165lbs..............163lbs........................................... HazelJay....110kg ........................................108.......................................................... Essie8...........<116>...…

• Hello all, I am new, and don't have a lot of experience with message forums and threads, etc. I am finding a lot of great information from members and Sherrie on this site. My question: is there any way to "save" posts with recipes, carb count charts, etc. to my own profile in order to easily find them again? Or does everyone simply "copy" and save them to their own computer files? Thanks for your help!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4.......... Kathy.....<105.5>...................?............................................................................ UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............165lbs...............165lbs......................................................... HazelJay......<....>.............................................................................................. Sorry for the late post. I am off of wor…

• Hi Sherrie, I see my ticker in my Signature, but above, in my previous post, it's just an url link showing?? testing testing, 1,2,3 lol

• Thanks a lot, Sherrie, I am at 165 today.. I can see this may be slow process...

• I think I found the instructions for the ticker somewhere else on this site. Will give it a try!

• Ok, I am starting today. I made a batch of egg muffins to start my breakfasts out for this week and am researching some really great recipes. I am done with mandatory overtime at work, so I should now have a bit more time to prepare things and take my time at the grocery store. I can see my biggest challenge will be planning and bringing food to work, although the hospital I work at has a cafeteria and I can find something to eat if needed. So, My weight as of today is at 166lbs. I had my husban…

• Yes, Sherrie, 164 last Wednesday and this Wednesday also. Sorry for the late reply, I am working a lot of hours : ( I am not entirely doing low-carb just yet. Shooting to start for real on Nov. 1st.

• Quote from Sherrie: “UpsyDazeey.<163lbs>........................................................................................................ ” Week.................................1............ ........2...164lbs...................3.................... 4......

• New Introduction

Upsydazeey - - Introduce Yourself

Thank you!!!

• wednesday weigh in

Upsydazeey - - Motivation & Resolve

Not sure how this works, i just joined today and saw it was Wednesday weigh in. Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... <upsydazeey>......<start weight>..............................163lbs.................................................................... ................................................................................................................. ...........................................................…

• New Introduction

Upsydazeey - - Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone! I found this site through a Pinterest feed. I last did "hard-core" low carb back in 2008 when I was a bridesmaid for at wedding. It did work, and I am trying to get back to it. I am now menopausal, and am tied to a desk for 8+ hours a day. Bad combo. I am looking forward to finding new things through this site. I am also researching High Fat Low Carb (my doctor isn't so thrilled) so am looking for new information. Thanks!