Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Thanks Sherrie. Not sure what's going on. Off to Cape Town tomorrow for a few days - it'll be challenging sticking to the programme staying with friends. But will be a nice break to get to the city. Welcome upsydazeey. I've just been thinking about the huge swing in weight. My scale must have been stuck because I've never gone down to 92.

• Weight 93.8. - not a happy chappy! Up by 1.8kg

• Sherrie you are a little magician. I have just made the Low Carb Lemon and Almond Tart. I did not have small tartlet pans so made one big one. I was a bit short on the pastry (only made a single batch), but it turned out absolutely fantastic. I am so chaffed. I immediately gobbled down two small slices!. There are about 16 slices for the whole tart. Do you have nutritional values on the recipe?

• I have just tried again to copy and paste. Still doing gobbledygook. I have not updated my iOS. I usually get a notification to do so. I'll see if I can do an update? Just checked and says I'm up to date!!

• Ahh! Thanks for sorting this out Sherrie. And yes I am using an iPad. Is that what's causing the problem?

• Help Sherrie! Tried twice to copy and paste but get gobbledygook.

• Hello everyone. Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1..................................................................................... jmama...<93.1>............................................................................................................... Kathy.....<98.6>.............................................................................................…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8................68.9............. jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4........................................... Kathy .....<98.6>...................98.2......................................98.0..................96.5...........…

• Hello Eveyone! Wow you have all done so well this week. We're all down. Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8............................. jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4........................................... Kathy .....<98.6>...................98.2.......…

• Hey thanks guys! I'll check out these suggestions. You are all so helpful. It is wonderful to be part of this caring team. The cheesecake looks AMAZING but I think it might be too rich for after the fish soup. I'll check out our local supermarket for the rhubarb.

• Thanks Sherrie, I'll check them out. I had a look at your ice cream recipe - looks good. Also there was a Tiramisu recipe which looks yummy. I haven't seen any rhubarb in the shops, so not sure if it's available at the moment. But thanks anyway.

• Thanks Sandra. It's great to be back home and back to my lchf way if eating. I'm having a dinner party next Tuesday and looking for some dessert option. I'm doing a fish soup with prawns, calamari, white fish and mussels with crusty french baguette (not for me). It is quite rich, so I need something fairly light to finish. Do you have any ideas? I thought perhaps berries with double cream yoghurt and/or cream.?? My husband wants apple crumble with ice cream, but I don't want to set myself up to …

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3................................................................ jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3............................................................... Kathy .................................98.2............................................................................…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3................................................................ jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3............................................................... Kathy .................................98.2............................................................................…

• You did so well the first 4 weeks. Sorry to hear it has stalled this week. I'm going to try to cut back on dairy and see if that makes a difference. I love the fact that my appetite is under control but really thought that I would have lost more than this in 5 weeks. Another benefit is that I am feeling great and sleeping really well too. Let's hope the losses will come.

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1.................................................................................. jmama ...............................90.1.................................................................................... Kathy ......................................................................................................................…

• Coconut Oil

Shine4me - - Real Research and Media

My thanks to Sherrie -again! I've just read (skimmed through really) the articles on coconut oil. Absolutely fascinating. I had read that it was a healthier option to other fats but did not realise all the health benefits. I had only been using it very very liberally to keep myself satiated. I also would eat the odd teaspoonful to control cravings for something NOT allowed. (It works) But now I am really chuffed to know about the other benefits. Thanks again for pointing us in the right directio…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9..............71.2. jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9..................90.1..............89.3 Kathy ............................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9...................97.9................. Barone…

• The instruction were perfect thanks Sherrie. It's the operator this end who is a little technically challenged!

• Ok! Now I've done all of the above, but how do I get the ticker to show? I'm going to try again. Maybe I copied it incorrectly. Yay! Got it!