Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

Good one darling.....even if you don't want to record your weight.....just tell us if you have gone up or down a few hundred or whatever.....that way we can encourage each other....eventually we will all get to our goals....Come on.....let's give it our best shot....my naughty little cyber locarbing buddies....(Oh dear....I do get carried away sometimes...:grouphug:)
      Mantra for 2014.....YOU CAN DO IT, NEVER GIVE UP! :cheer:
      [IMG:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wMaitr6/weight.png]

Week....................Wk1..........Wk2..........Wk3..........Wk4..........Wk5..........Wk6

Lala...........................................................................................................

Kel.......................63.9................................................................................

Michelle Bridges has a 12 Week Challenge so this is our version & will be divided into 2 x 6 week Challenges following the food plan of your choice. This is for motivation only - this can be copied & pasted or just leave your weight & I will add it to the scale.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 2kellen2 ().

Week....................Wk1..........Wk2.......... Wk3..........Wk4..........Wk5..........Wk6

Lala.............................................. .................................................. ...........

Kel.......................63.9.................... .................................................. ..........

Pippa....................68.2.................... ................................................. .........

Thanks Kellen. I had a go at copying and pasting, but feel free to fiddle. I'm up about 200-400 grams on a week ago.
      Cheers,
      Pipsqueak.

Week....................Wk1..........Wk2.......... Wk3..........Wk4..........Wk5..........Wk6

Lala.............................................. .................................................. ...........

Kel.......................63.9.................... .................................................. ..........

Pippa....................68.2.................... ................................................. .........

Peter....................87.7..................... ............................................................. Up 2 kg on my Sunday morning weigh in

Thanks Kellen. I had a go at copying and pasting, but feel free to fiddle. I'm up about 200-400 grams on a week ago.
      Eat Lean :) Train Mean

Edit: no matter table doesn't work with new forum
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sherrie ().

Couldn't copy the table :(

Peter....................87.7..................... .................................................. ........... Up 2 kg on my Sunday morning weigh in

Justine..................68.6.................... ................................................. .........

Lala......................88.4.................. .................................................. ...........

Peter....................87.7..................... .................................................. ........... Up 2 kg on my Sunday morning weigh in

Justine..................68.6.................... ................................................. .........

We shall all see a loss next week

The post was edited 1 time, last by 2kellen2 ().

Thanks darling.....and thankyou for puting me on the chart!!!!
      Oh and well done everyone else for joining us as well.....we will all have a better week next week!!!! WON'T WE!
      [IMG:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lala007 ().

Just a reminder - All the losers out there we are weighing in tomorrow so please put your weight in no matter if you have gained or hopefully have lost - the scale is only to help us & if you have gained then this will help you to stop that going any further. So I expect to see the scale filled in - ok :)

Lala......................88.4.................. .................................................. ...........

Kel.......................63.9..........63.0.... .................................................. ..........

Pippa....................68.2.................... ................................................. ...........

Peter....................87.7..................... .................................................. .........

Justine..................68.6.................... ................................................. ..........

As you can see I have had a good week which I am pleased about & I know it sounds negative as I have been here before & never maintain the loss so hopefully for the 6 weeks I might be able to break that mindset. Now who is next? :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by 2kellen2 ().

Pippa....................68.2..........68.2....... ................................................. .........

Peter....................87.7..................... .................................................. ...........

I'm exactly the same as I was last week, which is disappointing as I had a fast day on Monday and hoped to lose maybe 200 grams. How has everyone else gone this week?
      Cheers,
      Pipsqueak.

Kel.......................63.9.......... 63........ .................................................. ..........

Pippa....................68.2..........68.2....... ................................................. .........

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... .................................................. ...........

Finally im a loser, after my gain last week on my normal weigh in day
      Eat Lean :) Train Mean

A nice loss for me although last week was TTOM which was why it was a little higher.

Kel.......................63.9.......... 63........ .................................................. ..........

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... .................................................. ...........

Justine..................68.6..........66.1........................................................ .........

LOL.....88.2. Well done Kellen....and everyone else........keep up the good work.
      LOSERS
      Thankyou Kellen for putting me on the chart!!!!
      [IMG:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lala007 ().