Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

Here I am popping in for week 3! I had been charting my weight privately from last week, but am loving the freedom of being honest! Happy to report a loss this week! Hope everyone has a good week!

Week....................Wk1..........Wk2.......... Wk3..........Wk4..........Wk5..........Wk6

Lala......................88.4..........88.2... .................................................. ...........

Kel.......................63.9..........63........ .................................................. ..........

Pippa....................68.2..........68.2....... ................................................. .........

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... .................................................. ...........

Justine..................68.6.........66.1....... .................................................. ..........

xbrisbanex............74.3..........72.5.......... .................................................. ........

AnaTua...............................97.5...........95.4

AnaTua wrote:

Here I am popping in for week 3! I had been charting my weight privately from last week, but am loving the freedom of being honest! Happy to report a loss this week! Hope everyone has a good week!

Week....................Wk1..........Wk2.......... Wk3..........Wk4..........Wk5..........Wk6

Lala......................88.4..........88.2... .................................................. ...........

Kel.......................63.9..........63........ .................................................. ..........

Pippa....................68.2..........68.2....... 67.4................................................. .........

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... .................................................. ...........

Justine..................68.6.........66.1....... .................................................. ..........

xbrisbanex............74.3..........72.5.......... .................................................. ........

AnaTua...............................97.5...........95.4

I'm feeling very pleased with myself. I'm 67.4 this morning. I had two fasting days this week, but didn't manage to get under 500 calories - more like 650 on Sunday and 600 on Tuesday. I expect this weight will bounce up a bit but if I do another 2 fasting days later in the week it might not.
      Cheers,
      Pipsqueak.

Well done Pippa and AnaTua. I am reporting in at 88.5. So an increase of 300g. I was 89.7 when I got home Tuesday morning so I'm okay with that....but still angry at myself for succumbing to the evils of white death!!!! I am lucky to have you girls for encouragement. Can you update me on the chart Kel, darling......we put on nearly the same. LOL! Off for a 1 hr walk now.....it's a beautiful day!!!!:)
      Mantra for 2014.....YOU CAN DO IT, NEVER GIVE UP! :cheer:
      [Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wMaitr6/weight.png]

Lala I have gained more than you & mine was from stupid chips & dip on Mothers Day which is not really my favourite foods to gain weight with - we have to get our act together for next week.

Lala......................88.4..........88.2... ......88.3..................................... ...........

Kel.......................63.9..........63........ ....63.2....................................... ..........

Pippa....................68.2..........68.2....... ..67.4......................................... .........

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... . .................................................. ........

Jeni.....................................80.6..... .....78.5........................................ .............

AnaTua................................97.5...........95.4......................................................

The post was edited 1 time, last by 2kellen2 ().

Just 100g for me this week. . .

Lala......................88.4..........88.2... ......88.3..................................... ...........

Kel.......................63.9..........63........ ....63.2....................................... ..........

Pippa....................68.2..........68.2....... ..67.4......................................... .........

Justine..................68.6.........66.1....... ....66............................................ ..........

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... .71.7................................................. ........

Jeni.....................................80.6..... .....78.5........................................ .............

AnaTua................................97.5........ ...95.4........................................... ...........

Can i join in??? .. not much of a loss but put me over 20kg lost. Hopefully never to be found again;)

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... . .................................................. ........

Jeni.....................................80.6..... ....78.5........................................ .............

AnaTua................................97.5........ .95.4........................................... ...........

ClaireBear............................98.2..........97.6 ......................................................

Peter....................87.7..........86.3......86.5.................................................. ........... no loss this week :(

Jeni.....................................80.6..... ....78.5........................................ .............

AnaTua................................97.5........ .95.4........................................... ...........

ClaireBear............................98.2........ ..97.6 .................................................. ....
      Eat Lean :) Train Mean

Peetie.....at least you, Kel and I can say we are not LOSERS!!!! Lets show them how fantastic we can be and we can all record a loss next week.....well done everyone....Now......get out of here and give us some privacy! LOL....Oh I do crack me up.....sorry Peetie......just my warped sense of humour!!!!:D
      Mantra for 2014.....YOU CAN DO IT, NEVER GIVE UP! :cheer:
      [Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wMaitr6/weight.png]

Peter....................87.7..........86.3.........86.5............................................... ...no loss this week

ClaireBear............................98.2........ ..97.6 .................................................. ....

Sorry everyone I cannot resist tidying up the chart

Hi All

My weight went missing!!!

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... ..86.5............................................ ... ...no loss this week

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... 71,7.................................................. ........

Ahh.. that feels better :)

xBrisbanex

Just a reminder get ready for the weigh in tomorrow

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... ..86.5............................................ ...

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... 71,7.............................................. .... ........

BOO a gain for me this week, although expected! 1.2kg
      Hope everyone else does better!

Peter....................87.7..........86.3....... ..86.5............................................ ...

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... 71,7.............................................. .... ........

AnaTua................................97.5........ .95.4............96.6............................ ...........

Week 4 already - thank you Jeni for weighing in - I have hardly a weight loss for the effort.

So who is next

Update - Hi Ana I just posted & you snuck in ahead of me - look at the times we have posted so I have just edited this - thank you for weighing in when you have had a gain - next week I hope you get that loss.

Kel.......................63.9..........63........ ....63.2...........63.1...................... ..........

xbrisbanex.............74.3..........72.5......... 71,7.............................................. .... .

Jeni.....................................80.6..... ....78.5............77.4........................ ..........

AnaTua................................97.5........ .95.4............96.6........................... .........

ClaireBear............................98.2........ ..97.6 .................................................. .

lol, thank you for fixing the graph up Kel.
      I think it's a great reality check to have to pop in here every week, good or bad and be accountable for what we are up to! Lots of factors adding to my gain, but the main one was worth it... my first child free day in 3yrs! Onwards and upwards to a loss next week!