Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• July 2015
      Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4......
      Sandra 75.4..................................................................................................
      jmama 90.6 ..................................................................................................
      .................................................................................................................
      .................................................................................................................

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: cleaned up ().

• July 2015
      Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4......
      Sandra 75.4..................................................................................................
      jmama 90.6 ..................................................................................................
      Kathy 99.7
    • Just go to the post of last persons to post the chart which in this case would be Aspiring, then copy and paste her chart into your post and edit yourself in.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: Add ().

• July 2015
      Sandra 75.4...........................73.1......................................................................
      Kathy 99.7
    • I was just looking at the calendar and today would be the 3rd Wednesday of July so might be best to do something like this:

July 2015
      Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1.........................
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6................................................
      Kathy .99.7...............................................99.7...............................................
      Baroness .......................................................................................................
      Irma ............................................................................................................

@Baroness and @Shine4me I've added your names in to help get you started :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • Yay! Thanks Sherrie. I'll put my first weight in week 2 and todays in week 3. Thanks for letting me join.

July 2015
      Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1.........................
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6................................................
      Kathy .99.7...............................................99.7...............................................
      Baroness .................................................73.0.................72.0.........................
      Irma ...........................................................................................................
      Goal: Fit & Fab by 40!
    • July 2015
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9.........................
      Baroness .................................................73.0.................72.0.........................
      Irma ...........................................................................................................

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: Fixed ().

• July 2015
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9.........................
      Irma ................................94.5..................95.4................93.7..........................

I have added in all my weight since I started at beginning of July.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shine4me ().

• July 2015
      Kathy .99.7......................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9........................
      Irma ................................94.5..................95.4................93.7..........................
    • Morning !!

July 2015
      Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9.......
      Kathy .99.7......................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9........................
    • July 2015
      Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9.......
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9.........................90.1

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie ().

• July 2015
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9.........................90.1
      Irma ................................94.5..................95.4................93.7..........................93.9
    • July 2015
      Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9..................90.1
      Baroness .................................................73.0.................72.0..................71.4
      Irma ................................94.5..................95.4................93.7..................93.9

I've added mine in today. I'm a day late, but have been doing night shift and got my days all mixed up.
      Goal: Fit & Fab by 40!
    • July 2015
      Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9
      jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9..................90.1
      Kathy ............................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9...................97.9
      Baroness .................................................73.0.................72.0..................71.4
      Irma ................................94.5..................95.4................93.7..................93.9