Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra ...............................71.1..................................................................................
      jmama ...............................90.1....................................................................................
      Kathy .................................98.2...................................................................................
      Baroness.....................................................................................................................
      Irma..................................93.1......................................................................................
      Goatfell.....................................................................................................................

Not a good f/night for me either. Missed adding mine last week - had gone up 700g. Down 400g this week. Sick, TOM and just generally feeling disheartened. Led to eating wrong things as that is what was available. Back on track now - lets go :)

Yes, maybe the blue moon! I am convinced if that orb can have such a dramatic effect on entire oceans (and land masses apparently ) then it would affect our small water-filled bodies and brains too!!
    • Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra ...............................71.1..................................................................................
      jmama ...............................90.1....................................................................................
      Kathy .................................98.2...................................................................................
      Baroness..............................72.5.......................................................................................
      Irma..................................93.1......................................................................................
      Goatfell.....................................................................................................................

A disaster of a week for me. Eaten all things carby and weight has gone up. + 1kg. sigh.
      Goal: Fit & Fab by 40!
    • eek.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Baroness..............................72.5.......................................................................................
      Goatfell..............................70.7.....................................................................................

Been hectic last 2 weeks with injured partner - hospital/doctors, etc. I was stressed, exhausted and felt I needed something "nice"! But apart from half a pizza!!! I resisted (I paid for that putting on a kg and not getting back down for 3 days!)
      sorry for quick post and visit. Thanks for support :)
    • Hi Everyone,

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3................................................................
      Goatfell..............................70.7.....................................................................................

Well go figure!! Not sure what happened here ***sigh***
    • Morning

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3................................................................
      jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3...............................................................

i can barely believe it!
      jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3...............................................................
      Goatfell..............................70.7..................69.9...................................................................

Woot, woot!! Was going up over the weekend for some reason, so was getting disheartened, but I was dancing this morning :)
      jmama that is a fantastic result! It's great psychologically when we move down into the next ... decade (I haven't a clue what to call it but that'll do!)
      Sandra here's to a bigger loss next week!
      Irma..................................93.1..................93.0..................................................................
      Goatfell..............................70.7..................69.9...................................................................

Sorry I'm a day late I was traveling back from Harare, Zimbabwe to my son in Durban South Africa. Scale still fluctuating ar around 93. I'm not being very disciplined- far too many meals out, so am actually glad I haven't gone up.

Well done to jmama and goatfell. Great stuff. Hard luck Sandra, but glad to hear your measurements are down.
    • Yep just copy and paste the last one posted with your details added in like this:

Irma..................................93.1..................93.0..................................................................
      Loz.................................................................................................................................
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
      Loz...................................100.0.........................................................................................
    • Oh and gentlemen and ladies I've noticed the starting weight isnt in the graphs any more, up to you but you might want to keep the starting weight (when you first started) next to your name so you can always see the progress you have made which will help on those weeks when you've gained. So rather then just seeing that you've gained that week you will instead see that you have gained but over all you have lost such and such. Much more positive and motivating imo :)

Like this:

Sandra ...<here>...................71.1..................72.3................................................................
      jmama ...<here>...................90.1..................87.3...............................................................
      Kathy .....<here>...................98.2...................................................................................
      Baroness..<here>...................72.5.......................................................................................
      Irma.......<here>..................93.1..................93.0..................................................................
      Goatfell...<here>..................70.7..................69.9...................................................................
      Loz........ <here>........................................................................................................................
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: oops :) ().

• Absolutely, you will be out numbered but guys are more then welcome! We have another male here Big Bill, here's his diary: Big Bill's Diary

Haha sorry I didn't even click even though its says male right there under your avatar!

• Morning Everyone

Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8................................................
      jmama ...<here>...................90.1..................87.3...............................................................
      Kathy .....<here>...................98.2...................................................................................
      Baroness..<here>...................72.5.......................................................................................
      Irma.......<here>..................93.1..................93.0..................................................................
      Goatfell...<here>..................70.7..................69.9...................................................................
      Loz........ <here>........................................................................................................................