Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• You must've done an update in the last week or so and not realised, I wI'll let the developers of this forum software know but I'm sure they're already looking into. There must be some type of incompatibility between the latest iOS update and the editor this forum uses.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • Ok @Aspiring @jmama @GoatFell @bignhappy @Baroness Wheres your updates? Spring is here and Christmas is just a few months away lets go! :D

If you're using an iPad just post your details and I'll pop them in the table for you :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1.....................................................................................
      jmama...<93.1>...............................................................................................................
      Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9......................................................................................
      Baroness..<here>.............................................................................................................
      Irma.......<here>....................92.....................................................................................
      Goatfell...<here>..............................................................................................................
      bignhappy.<100.0>...............................................................................................................
    • Oh bugger, was there a reason or just cyclic?

Here you go I added your details in, where is everybody else?

@Sandra @jmama @Aspiring @Baroness @GoatFell @bignhappy

Why is everyone quiet this week? it's spring, time to get moving and eat well!

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1.....................................................................................
      jmama...<93.1>...............................................................................................................
      Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9......................................................................................
      Baroness..<here>.............................................................................................................
      Irma.......<here>....................92...................93.8.................................................................
      Goatfell...<here>..............................................................................................................
      bignhappy.<100.0>...............................................................................................................

• wednesday weigh in

Not sure how this works, i just joined today and saw it was Wednesday weigh in.

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4......
      <upsydazeey>......<start
      weight>..............................163lbs....................................................................
      .................................................................................................................
      .................................................................................................................
      Upsydazeey :juggle:

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9..................95.5...............................................................
      Irma.......<here>....................92...................93.8.................................................................
    • Hey Upsydazeey :)

When you copy and paste the last table posted you don't need to delete the others details just add yourself in like this:

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9..................95.5...............................................................
      UpseyDazeey.<163lbs>.....................................163.................................................................

• Thanks Sherrie. Not sure what's going on. Off to Cape Town tomorrow for a few days - it'll be challenging sticking to the programme staying with friends. But will be a nice break to get to the city. :glee:
      Welcome upsydazeey. :dance: :dance:

I've just been thinking about the huge swing in weight. My scale must have been stuck because I've never gone down to 92.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shine4me ().

Goatfell...<75?>.........................................71.5.....................................................................
      UpseyDazeey.<163lbs>.....................................163.................................................................

Hi Everyone. Thanks for the nudge/reminder Sherrie!! I have been overseas, sick and just taking the easy eating route (ie back to sugar and other crap - Coke Zero every day!!). Kept thinking I'll get back into it again soon... :) For all the junk I've eaten, I haven't put too much on, scales-wise, but I can feel a lot more uncomfortable belly fat and all my forehead spots have come back!!
      Is the <here> the starting weight? Will need to check back to see what I was.
    • Yep just put your starting weight there so when you have a bad month you still have that starting weight to show how far you've come regardless :)

A few days back into low carb will have you feeling good again :)

• Do it today! The best thing you can teach yourself is how to get straight back on, it might take a little practice but as they say practice makes perfect. This will help you further down the line when you're maintaining. Its so easy to go back to old ways of eating but thats what gets us into trouble in the first place. We need to learn that those old ways are best left as an occasional thing and nothing to feel guilty about and then just move on to our new normal way of eating.

Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9..................95.5................94............................................
      Goatfell...<75?>.........................................71.5.....................................................................
    • Hello All, my user name is Bubbie25, my name is Rebecca and I live in Warrens, Wisconsin USA. We are the cranberry capital of the world. I am 61, started at 213 in January and am now at 157. My hope is to reach 125 to control diabetes II and stress on joints and muscles damaged in a car accident. I like to sew, quilt and counted cross stitch. I like people and am a military dependent, wife, widow (twice) and veteran's wife. I am on LCHF. Thank you for having me. Hope I haven't been too wordy.
    • Welcome Bubbie25 :)

I will copy and paste a new one for this month when I'm on my computer shortly but basically what you do is copy and paste the last one posted and add your details in.

• A new month, where is every body!

@Bubbie25 @calnoralukin This is how you do it. If you are using an ipad you won't be able to paste currently as a bug was introduced last month but it has been fixed I am just waiting for the developers to make the fix available so I can update the forum. So in the meantime if you're using an ipad post your details and I will edit them into the chart in your post for you.

Anyway here's what you do. When you go to add your details for the week (generally a Wednesday) you copy and paste the last one that was posted in this thread and then edit in your details. If you're new you will just add yourself in at the bottom.

Here's a fresh chart for the month, I will add you in then all you need to do is copy and paste it into your post and edit in this weeks weight which will go under week 1. Aspiring was the last one to post so I will be using hers but because its a new month I will clear it out except for the starting weight.

Sandra...<75.4>..............................................................................................................
      jmama...<93.1>..............................................................................................................
      Kathy.....<96.5>.............................................................................................................
      Baroness..<start>.............................................................................................................
      Goatfell...<75?>..............................................................................................................
      bignhappy.<100.0>...........................................................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<163lbs>........................................................................................................
      Bubbie24....<178lbs>........................................................................................................
      Calnoralukin.<start>..........................................................................................................

@Sandran @jmama @Aspiring @Baroness @GoatFell @bignhappy @Upsydazeey Time to update! :)

Bubbie I put 178lbs as your starting weight based on your post on my wall, feel free to change that if you originally started higher. It's good to be reminded of how far we've come :)

Good luck!