Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra...<75.4>..............................................................................................................
      jmama...<93.1>..............................................................................................................
      Kathy.....<105.5>.................94.2.................93.1................................................................
      Baroness..<start>.............................................................................................................
      Goatfell...<75?>..............................................................................................................
      bignhappy.<100.0>...........................................................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<163lbs>........................................................................................................
      Bubbie24....<178lbs>........................................................................................................
      Calnoralukin.<start>..........................................................................................................
    • Here you go :)

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Sandra...<75.4>..............................................................................................................
      jmama...<93.1>..............................................................................................................
      Kathy.....<105.5>.................94.2.................93.1................................................................
      Baroness..<start>.............................................................................................................
      Goatfell...<75?>..............................................................................................................
      bignhappy.<100.0>...........................................................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<163lbs>.............164lbs...............164lbs..............................................................
      Bubbie24....<178lbs>........................................................................................................
      Calnoralukin.<start>..........................................................................................................
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5.
      Kathy.....<105.5>.................94.2.................93.1..................92.9...........................................
      UpsyDazeey.<163lbs>.............164lbs...............164lbs..............................................................

UpsyDazeey, it would seem its just you and me this month - Everyone's busy this time of year. Getting in early as I am working tomorrow.
    • Ok, I am starting today. I made a batch of egg muffins to start my breakfasts out for this week and am researching some really great recipes. I am done with mandatory overtime at work, so I should now have a bit more time to prepare things and take my time at the grocery store. I can see my biggest challenge will be planning and bringing food to work, although the hospital I work at has a cafeteria and I can find something to eat if needed.
      So, My weight as of today is at 166lbs. I had my husband take pics of me yesterday for "Before" comparison.
      Sherrie, thanks for responding to my postings so I have reason to start. Also, could you please let me know where to copy the ruler above with the butterfly on it? In lbs.? They tried to get us on the metric system when I was in grade school, but that really didn't catch on. lol
      :)
      Upsydazeey :juggle:

• Here's the instructions, if you go to the second page of the thread you will come across a post by me explaining how to do it with more detail, in the second screenshot I posted you can see where you can select between kilograms and pounds:

A Pinch of Health weight loss tickers!

I wI'll move that post to my first post in that thread so it's more obvious when I'm on the computer later. I don't want to do it on my iPad incase I stuff it up.

Upsydazeey, I'm glad your hours have settled for you, it will make getting started a lot easier. You might like to start a diary aswell! :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

• Ok here's a fresh one for November, I've emptied it and hopefully others will add themselves back in, less then 2 months now until Christmas and Summer is just around the corner for most of us!

I know things usually get quiet before Christmas but this seems extra early so its up to us to keep things going. Things will pick up with New Years resolutions but there's nothing better then the present!

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4..........
      Kathy.....<105.5>...................?............................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............165lbs........................................................................

@Upsydazeey If you have just started this month lets put Mondays weight as your starting weight. How did you go with your ticker?

@Aspiring just reminding you to pop in your weight for the week :)

• hi everyone! I was wondering if I could join the weekly weigh in? :)I have been a member on this site for a while and lost just over 70kgs so far. I am ready to continue the last of my journey to lose 25kgs to get to my goal. I am getting married in 12 months and want to feel like a princess on my wedding day. With everyones support I have no doubt I can achieve my goal by then :)
    • Hey @HazelJay of course you can! :)

I've added you to the table, just copy and paste this table into a post and edit your details in. We've been putting the starting weight next to the name as additional motivation.

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4..........
      Kathy.....<105.5>...................?............................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............165lbs........................................................................
      HazelJay......<....>..............................................................................................

• That's awesome @HazelJay copy and paste that chart in my post above yours and just edit in your starting weight and then stick today's weight under week 2 :)