Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4.............
      Kathy.........<105.5>...................?............................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............165lbs...............165lbs..............163lbs................163lbs................
      HazelJay....110kg ........................................108......................................................
      Essie8...........<116>.....................................116................113.3................................
      Catylina71.....<230>..........................................................223.8................................
      Orange..........94.6.................................................................................88..............
      Upsydazeey :juggle:

• Here we go a new chart for the month:

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4.............
      Kathy.........<105.5>...............................................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>................................................................................................
      HazelJay....110kg ...................................................................................................
      Essie8...........<116>.................................................................................................
      Catylina71.....<230>..................................................................................................
      Orange..........94.6...................................................................................................
      Nicmyers.......109.....................................................................................................

Nicmyers, we have another member with a baby, you might want to visit her diary in the members diaries section, her name is @miss_emily :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • @Aspiring @Upsydazeey @HazelJay @Essie8 @catylina71 @Orange nanny @Nicmyers

December is here, how are you all going, time for an update!
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

• DECEMBER

Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4.............
      Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7............................................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>................................................................................................
      HazelJay....110kg ...................................................................................................
      Essie8...........<116>.................................................................................................
      Catylina71.....<230>..................................................................................................
      Orange..........94.6...................................................................................................
      Nicmyers.......109.....................................................................................................

Thats my restart weight on the 1st Dec. =O
    • Always happens this time of year, hopefully no more xmas parties until xmas!

DECEMBER

Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7............................................................................
      Orange..........94.6......................................88.6........................................................

• DECEMBER

UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>....................................163lbs.....................................................
      Orange..........94.6......................................88.6........................................................

Whew, sorry. I have been having computer problems. Then I lost my password for this site.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: updated chart ().

• sorry guys, I had a crappy week and didn't start my 3 day protein detox until this week Wednesday.
      So im on my 3rd day and feeling pretty good. Surprisingly I haven't struggled - a occasional temptation for some actual fruit and veg.
      Looking forward to finally being able to eat something besides meat and eggs (not a MASSIVE fan of fish) However small hiccup its my work Christmas function tomorrow... first proper outing since having bubs. Oh well, will need to be smart about the food choice just a bit bummed on not the dessert side of things.
      Can someone enlighten me if I can drink alcohol? If so, whats the smartest option?
      Oh and I weighed myself today 108.5

:)

DECEMBER

UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>....................................163lbs.....................................................
      Nicmyers.......109........................................108.5......................................................

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: add chart ().

• I wouldn't drink yet personally being only the 4th day tomorrow. If they have cheese fruit platters you could have some cheese and strawberries for dessert. May not be perfect BT food but its perfectly low carb.

I have added your chart with your new details.

• Hi Sherrie!
      Can you please put me down for 162lbs for this week? Posting from my new tablet, and haven't figured out how to copy and paste..... Thanks, have great weekend
      everyone!

DECEMBER

UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............163lbs.............162lbs.....................................................
      Nicmyers.......109......................................108.5......................................................

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: Add chart ().

• DECEMBER

Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7................94.1...........................................................
      UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............163lbs.............162lbs.....................................................
      Nicmyers.......109......................................108.5......................................................
    • Welcome Swan! :welcome:
      Is that your starting weight and weight for today? :)

Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself: Introduce Yourself

@Aspiring @Orange nanny @Upsydazeey @HazelJay @Essie8 @catylina71 @Nicmyers

A new week and Christmas in 2 days, time to check in!

• Hey, everyone! I am ultra excited! I kinda started on NYE, and this morning I am five pounds lighter. Woohoo! I am learning so much about the importance of water intake. Also, being watch of what time of the day you ready certain nutrients. I am looking forward to my journey to the "Light" side.

Let's do this!
      Chrisy_tina