Explanation (Excuse) of the week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Explanation (Excuse) of the week

Oh dear this post is so deliciously wicked ! Excuses excuses. How about that chocolate mud cake that was offered to you when you were at a friends place for dinner and you didn't want to offend her by saying no ............. so you had two pieces with extra cream ! just so you don't offend anyone haha
      I did love Lala's comment the other day about that chocolate bar that fell into her mouth ......:p

Lala positions herself so chocolate will accidently fall into her mouth - see no hands :D Chris it is always a problem when friends prepare a meal as you do not want to offend - I just eat what they cook because we all love food that someone else prepares - I never say I eat low carb or anything as that only draws attention to yourself & some friends are good saboteurs & will go out of their way to tempt you - just enjoy the night then back to being sensible with the next meal :)

You are so right Kel as I try and sabotage my own husband ......... I cook him chips and give him hot sour dough bread ........ and extra sugar in his tea. All because he is thinner than me ! It gives me a little bit of perverse pleasure to see him eat these foods because I wont ! ! OMG I am a nice person really. :D