Greek Yoghurt Creme Brulee

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Greek Yoghurt Creme Brulee

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2138[/ATTACH]Greek Yoghurt Crème Brulee
      (in saying its a Brulee is a bit of a stretch - more like a yoghurt baked custard)
      This is absolutely delicious. If you are a yoghurt fan like me then you will die and go to heaven- enjoy !

Turn oven on to 165 fan forced. You will need 4x oven proof Ramekins and a stick blender (or the like)
      Blend or process the following;
      2x cups of full fat Greek yoghurt
      3x extra large free range egg yolks
      Sweetener to taste (recipe said 1/2x cup but I used 2 tablespoons of Natvia)
      1x tsp Vanilla bean paste
      1/2 tsp Cinnamon (nutmeg would be nice too)
      Divide mix between Ramekins and place in a baking dish. Fill baking dish carefully with hot water to within 1 inch of top of ramekins. Cook 25 to 30 mins. Mix will still be jiggly. Cool and refrigerate for at least an hour.
      Unsure as to blow torching some sweetener on the top to resemble Brulee but was delicious as it was. My new favourite thing !
      ChrisA xx
      Files
      • 20102013363.jpg

(270.54 kB, downloaded 2 times, last: )
      Less of me - more of life !

The post was edited 1 time, last by ChrisA: photo ().