Help needed in locating a good doctor that dispenses Armour

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Help needed in locating a good doctor that dispenses Armour

Hi all,

I have had wonderful help from this forum in the past regarding a good GP which I kept for over 5 years but unfortunately due to bureaucratic red tape and bullshit he isnt allowed to practise anymore her in WA. Was wondering if anyone knew of Good doctor that can dispense armour? I have an appontment with a Dr. Whiteside in April but heard he only dispenses 3t and not the full armour :(

And yes the doctors suspended is Dr. Salim Ismail.
    • Re: Help needed in locating a good doctor that dispenses Armour

Hi Sherrie.. No I haven't but I did find two who can dispense armour and NHRT. So I made an appointment with one in May. Am going to use the referral for bloods works what Salim gave me and will take the copied results to new doc. Am so disappointed but Salim did email me this morning after I made the above post - he will in time let me know who I can see etc. He is definitely going to fight the case but....word around the compounding industries is that he will probably leave and set up overseas :(

Hi Mallimoo.. thanks for the heads up but Midland is a wee bit further for me.. I coming from Jandakot - I am currently seeing Dr. Partridge in Hutton St, Osb Park... have a 2nd appointment with him next week.

Thank you though.

Hi Sherrie.. Yes I really good... I've lost 7kgs from Easter friday :P I started the Keto diet and am loving it. I also got myself a pup a week before Easter and he's keeping me real busy.. He is 17 weeks and weighs 20kgs haha he is away at bootcamp for training. I pick him up on Friday .. 10 days of intense training should make him the perfect pooch :P I only frequent the gym 2 -3 times a week now to do mostly weight work. I go to the beach with the dog and take long walks and run with him so cardio is almost every day. i must say the keto diet has worked wonders for my energy levels.. I sleep really really well and am not hungry at all.

How about you? how you doing? BTW this new Dr has taken me of Oxandronlone (sp)and even cut down on the methly predislone from 6mg daily to 3 mg daily.. and I feel fine.

That's good Odar, sounds like you're doing really well! :)

When we got our rescue dog he was 3 but he put on heaps of weight which I think was a combination of just being desexed as well as us not knowing how much to feed him, he is nice and slim now, so hes come full circle :)

Yes my dog is a cross bull terrier / Belgium sheppard.. but looks like something out of africa.. very handsome.. he is a big dog which is what i wanted but got the strength of a bull .. so i needed him trained properly. Cant wait to get him back on Friday.. have been slack since he went into bootcamp but work has been so stressful as well so the downtime from exercising helped.. plus i've had the cold for the past week ( probably from goiung into the freezing water at the beach!) but it was not enough sick to be home from work! hahaha