Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Patties

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Patties

These low carb spaghetti squash patties are so yum. I just made these up today with some left over spaghetti squash from last nights curry. I didn't follow any recipe, just wacked them together, spur of the moment and hoped for the best :)

This recipe will be updated next time I make them as this was very rushed but they turned out really good. I plan to add more cheese next time as the last 2 seemed to have more cheese and tasted like a cheesy fried sandwich which was awesome. I didn't measure so I am eyeballing the amounts!

Low Carb Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Patties

Makes 4

Ingredients:

1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
      1/2 cup grated mozzarella
      1/2 egg
      salt/pepper

Method

Mix ingredients together.

Preheat fry pan, I used a ceramic based one. Add butter and egg rings.

Fill egg rings with mix and fry for a few minutes and then flip over, add some more butter if needed.

I found these separated from the egg rings really easy and the mozzarella kept everything together.

That's it, enjoy!