A weight loss simulator site - visualise yourself now and as you lose weight

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• A weight loss simulator site - visualise yourself now and as you lose weight

Hi there,

Just popping in with a new find. Found a site that allows you to plug in your current (and goal) weight as well as height, body shape, hair colour, etc.

It then provides you with a lifesize image of yourself at current and goal weight. You can then click on arrow below the models which allows you to view yourself (current and goal weight side by side) front, side and back view.

Have not explored the site fully but think it is a good little motivator that helps visualise where we are at and where we are heading.

It can be used by males and females. Hope others find this helpful.

Site is:

modelmydiet.com
      Cheers,

Ozgal (LCHF looks like the plan for me)

It's all about the journey!
    • Re: A weight loss simulator site - visualise yourself now and as you lose weight

Sherrie wrote:

Maybe it was called virtual model or something similar.

I think there are a few sites that do the same thing.

Fun to play with as a motivator...wish the site had more outfits to choose from. Very basic wardrobe!
      Cheers,

• Re: A weight loss simulator site - visualise yourself now and as you lose weight

Hi Kel,

Thanks so much. Will check these out as well.

I might Photoshop some of these (add pic of my head to the body) at various weights.

Add a little fun to the journey!
      Cheers,