Low Carb Antipasto

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Low Carb Antipasto

I made a yummy low carb antipasto platter today so I could use the photo to pretty up the low carb snacks page, its not really a recipe per se because you can use anything you have on hand.

I thought it would be a good idea to show my antipasto platter to help others with ideas, something like this would be handy regardless of which low carb diet you're on, it can be suitable for Atkins, LCHF, Bodytrim, paleo just omit the dairy!

Feel free to reply with ideas of what else you would add to your antipasto platter!

Low Carb Antipasto

Ingredients:

Tomato, sliced
      Basil
      Croatian Smoked Salami, sliced
      Bocconcini, sliced
      Olives
      Celery
      Cream cheese
      Olive oil

Method:

Stack the salami, basil, bocconcini and tomatoes, dress with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh olives

For the celery just cut into the desired sizes and add cream cheese (you call use all sorts of spreads here).

That's it, easy peasy and looks pretty :)