any good doctors out west melbourne outer suburbs way?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• any good doctors out west melbourne outer suburbs way?

either the doctors i am seeing are not clued up enough to help me or else they have me labelled as someone not to bother helping because i am getting nowhere fast

i have been having dizzy hot spells for no reason and doctors told me that there is nothing showing up on my blood tests and left it like that

i started taking my vitals whenever i have one of these dizzy hot spells and my sugar is usually within range but my blood pressure has been known to plummet to 105/59 and my body temp has been as low as 34.4

so does anyone know a good doctor who will not stop treating me for whatever ails me just because i prefer to manage my diabetes by eating low carb whereas dieticians all recommend at least 11 servings of starches a day

please let me know because i am having a frustrating time