What to do, and how to tell if metabolism and hormones are lousy????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: What to do, and how to tell if metabolism and hormones are lousy????

Yes classy is right - no bad language, no nude scenes or sex scenes needed to show she had class & could act - Lauren Bacall is similar although I like Audrey more. I am disappointed that as Lauren died the day after Robin Williams we heard nothing about her or her funeral/life story etc - the week of RW's death we had lots of his movies on the telly - although I suppose it is because many people would not be familiar with LB - I love the old movies & stars :)

Didn't even have to convince the doctor too much!!! Bloodtests done - now to see if the results show anything.

Not entirely sure exactly what each particular test is for what, but it looks ok. For those of you that can read test acronyms - here they are:
      FBE, EUC, Iron studies, LFT, TSH Serum FSH and LH.

We are all a little bit broken - but that's ok.

She's only testing your TSH which is a shame, hopefully if you do have a thyroid problem it will be very high so they do something. I'm not sure what EUC is I'll google it, pretty sure there's a site that goes something like labtestsonline where you can look them up

Sherrie wrote:

She's only testing your TSH which is a shame, hopefully if you do have a thyroid problem it will be very high so they do something. I'm not sure what EUC is I'll google it, pretty sure there's a site that goes something like labtestsonline where you can look them up

I am pretty sure that she tested the others in June though.

Sherrie wrote:

It's Electrolytes, Urea and Creatinine

Is that all? She did Urea and Creatinine last time(and they were within normal range). Hopefully they show something different...