Always Think Before Posting...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Always Think Before Posting...

Posting, I always recommend that when you post that you only post what you wish EVERYONE to see. I am reluctant to delete accounts etc because this forum is about contributing and sharing.

Lets say you shared lots of helpful recipes then one time posted something personal and an ex saw it and I deleted your account. Those recipes would be lost to everyone, people often come back years and years later because they are looking for their favourite recipe, what if that recipe was something you shared? or lets say you have a really informative conversation or debate with someone and I deleted you, half of that conversation would be missing and it would no longer make any sense.

So I urge everyone to always think about what they post, whether it will offend anyone in their life or whether it would be too identifying. This goes with your username, when choosing a username, think about how identifying it is and whether you wish it to be so.

Also, never post your email address here, this is not allowed as it will be picked up by various spam bots and the like as well as be identifying and open to abuse by spammers. If you wish to share your email address with someone, message them privately.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie ().

• I thought I would move this as it deserves its own thread :)

Please always keep this in mind when posting. We do have a private section "Members Diaries" so atleast search engines cannot pick up your posts but always keep in mind the possibility someone you know may register to the forums one day for their own journey and come across your diary.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.