Fettuccini Alfredo from IBIH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Fettuccini Alfredo from IBIH

I made this fab Egg Fast recipe from ibreathimhungry.com

I didn't have either mascarpone or parmesan on hand for the sauce, so just made it with cream cheese and grated tasty cheese instead. It was delicious, and it will become a staple in my house, egg fast or no egg fast! It fills that void where we once put mac n cheese or any kind of cheesy white sauced pasta in a way I didn't anticipate. YUM!

Egg Fast Fettuccini Alfredo, by Melissa from I Breath, I'm Hungry

For the "pasta":
      2 eggs
      30g cream cheese
      pinch salt
      1/8 tsp black pepper
      pinch garlic powder

For the sauce:
      30g mascarpone
      1 tbsp grated parmesan
      1 tbsp butter

Preheat oven 160C

Blitz the pasta ingredients together until smooth. Pour into an 8x8 inch tray or cake tin sprayed with oil and bake for 8 minutes, or until set. Remove from tray and cut into 1/8 inch slices.

Melt cream cheese and butter in a small pot, stirring. Add parmesan and stir to combine. (You can do this in the microwave). Pour hot sauce over the pasta and enjoy!
      We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.