New Labels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• With the upgrade I have also started playing with labels for threads and I have made them available to all of us to use.

You will see labels available in the low carb sections as well as the recipe section, please feel free to suggest others.

In the low carb sections I have done a bunch of labels for various low carb diets (Atkins, Banting, Bodytrim, LCHF, Paleo and Primal) and in the recipe section I have also added labels for the carb level as well.

You can also add labels to multiple threads at once if you wish by ticking the check boxes along side each thread and then clicking on the button that appears besides the new thread button and selecting assign labels.
      Files
      • labels.png

(131.43 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )
      • labels-multiple.png

(58.95 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.