Cauliflower Bake

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Cauliflower Bake

Just Like Loaded Baked Potatoes Casserole Recipe - Food.com

I used some parmesan as well as the cheddar and added everything in at the beginning (didn't bother keeping anything to sprinkle on top). I also left the cauliflower as big chunks, didn't chop into very small pieces as per step 2. It was the best low-carb recipe I have ever tried.

This makes 6 servings with around 3 grams of net carbs per serve.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Big bill ().

• Bill, I really appreciate you sharing the recipe but we can't cut and paste recipes into the recipe section. You need to either share a recipe in your own words and credit to author or just share the link (but not in the actual recipe section which is for recipes)

The reason is, one it's disrespectful to the author especially when their words are just cut and paste as if they were your own.
      Second copyright, I've already had a DMCA last year because someone innocently cut and pasted instructions on how to boil an egg in a thread many years ago.
      Thirdly but not any less important is that we get penalised for posts like that by Google. We've already lost atleast 2/3rds maybe even 3/4 of our traffic from google because it decided it doesn't like forums anymore due to user generated content which is unfair because not all of us forum owners run our forums unmoderated. A forum is much better structured, resourceful and supportive then a blog but I digress. But the reason why Google decided it doesn't like forums anymore is because of spam and cut and paste such as this. It sucks when an Australian looking for a good low carb site based on Australian information such as this never finds out about us because Google penalises us just for being a forum. There is no other Australian low carb site with as much information and history as us yet we often don't get the rankings we deserve.

Anyway I ramble on a bit hehe but I just wanted you to know why this is so important to me :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • I googled the recipe and it looks like every Tom, D... And Harry has cut and paste it, trying to find the original author would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack which is the sad part because it shouldn't be like that which is why Google gets its knickers in a knot over it.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • Sherrie wrote:

I googled the recipe and it looks like every Tom, D... And Harry has cut and paste it, trying to find the original author would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack which is the sad part because it shouldn't be like that which is why Google gets its knickers in a knot over it.
      Hi Sherrie,

I've changed the OP to just include a link to the recipe. It's a great recipe and I can totally understand people wanting to share it around, but I also noticed that when I googled it I found the exact same recipe all over the place. It is also incredibly simple to make.

Another low-carb recipe I really like is bacon cheeseburger quiche, and that one has obviously been copied and included on a lot of websites with only tiny variations.