Vitamins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I've been finding that I'm so much less hungry that a meal that I previously would have almost devoured in one go now feeds me for 2 or 3 days.

So I'm not only eating a lot less but I'm eating less variety.

I now have a large bottle of vitamins in my drawer at work and I take a couple of those when I remember to.

Is this a good idea? Or unnecessary?
    • If you are eating properly , I personally think you shouldn't need any extra vitamins. Supplements such as magnesium or vit c have their place but new research suggests that those people who take a multivitamin daily have shorter lifespans than those who don't. I would suggest a blood test to get all your levels checked and see what the results are before taking anything that may not be necessary.
      Less of me - more of life !