New tea for health benefit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• New tea for health benefit

I just want to share with you guys that artichoke drink is a better choice than regular tea
      My mom has got diebete and bad cholesterol. There is no doubt about her health result because she doesn't have a good eating habit. Anyway, I am still looking for something can help her get rid of bad cholesterol and I found artichoke tea is a good drink for her to use after meal. She had drunk for 1 month and luckily her blood pressure is in control and bad cholesterol is reduced (of course she also eats more vegetables rather than red meats) :))

one of my friend also recommend me that kind of tea for liver detox. Well... I dont really like drinking tea because it taste so boring. But when I give it a try, it taste so nice. Now I said goodbye to all pimples :P (I think it help my liver works better than before)
      I think people should know this. You can buy it from ebay to get it easier because I cant find it in Coles or Safeway. Some asian stores sell this but sometimes its so hard to find one. :thumbsup:
      This is just a sharing information, I hope you will have a chance to taste this lovely tea blend
    • Tippi wrote:

I just want to share with you guys that artichoke drink is a better choice than regular tea
      My mom has got diebete and bad cholesterol. There is no doubt about her health result because she doesn't have a good eating habit. Anyway, I am still looking for something can help her get rid of bad cholesterol and I found artichoke tea is a good drink for her to use after meal. She had drunk for 1 month and luckily her blood pressure is in control and bad cholesterol is reduced (of course she also eats more vegetables rather than red meats) :))

one of my friend also recommend me that kind of tea for liver detox. Well... I dont really like drinking tea because it taste so boring. But when I give it a try, it taste so nice. Now I said goodbye to all pimples :P (I think it help my liver works better than before)
      I think people should know this. You can buy it from ebay to get it easier because I cant find it in Coles or Safeway. Some asian stores sell this but sometimes its so hard to find one. :thumbsup:
      This is just a sharing information, I hope you will have a chance to taste this lovely tea blend
      I drink green tea at night, is it the same effect as green tea? When my hay fever attacks i usually drink this green tea and do some steam also before going to bed, esp if i have clogged nose, i steam and put vicks, i use humidifier as well to help me breath. Is this drink you were saying can also help alleviate hay fever?
    • Tippi wrote:

I dont think it helps alleviate hay fever. I did some online research and I found that it only helps in liver detox and blood sugar control. Dr Oz did not mention anything about hay fever. I hope this helps, Alona :)
      oh maybe its not the tea that helps me cure, its the steam with vicks and the humidifier did great works on my way to recovery from hay fever, although i just thought that drinking hot tea is like sipping a soup which helps loosen up clogged nose..